Real Life Crime and Murder #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tell him I'm learning tricks of what not to do, mistakes that'll get me busted, what to avoid, leaving my phone behind 😆
Well - if you need any industrial strength plastic bags, or a roll of old carpet, or the use of a van . . . you know, for reasons . . . you know where to find us. And there'll be at least one person getting a patio laid, I'm sure. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well - if you need any industrial strength plastic bags, or a roll of old carpet, or the use of a van . . . you know, for reasons . . . you know where to find us. And there'll be at least one person getting a patio laid, I'm sure. 😅
It’s pigs you need. Pigs eat anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The biggest piece of advice I can give is when you're needing to buy a shovel, some gloves and a few bottles of bleach at 3am, don't go to Walmart as they have the best CCTV in the bleeping business!

Leaving your phone behind is not a guarantee either. I remember a seeing a case where a guy did this and even left someone in his apartment using the phone (genius) but he still got caught 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More on the Anthony Stocks trial...

According to the Mail, he was messing about with the sister behind some garages.
(I say 'messing about' because said he was doing, beyond sexual activity with a child under 13)
This trial appears only to about the attempted murder of the 10 year old brother.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I saw this video on tiktok and it was a girl pretending to be killed by someone and he brings out one bin bag and she goes "oh you think I'm skinny" and I've never related to anything more! Pigs will eat anything but the bone apparently so still need to get rid of them... I've thought about stuffing my bf in the freezer often enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More on the Anthony Stocks trial...

According to the Mail, he was messing about with the sister behind some garages.
(I say 'messing about' because said he was doing, beyond sexual activity with a child under 13)
This trial appears only to about the attempted murder of the 10 year old brother.
Like.....why????
Might he face further charges in relation to the serial assault once this one is over?

Thats wild!
---
I saw this video on tiktok and it was a girl pretending to be killed by someone and he brings out one bin bag and she goes "oh you think I'm skinny" and I've never related to anything more! Pigs will eat anything but the bone apparently so still need to get rid of them... I've thought about stuffing my bf in the freezer often enough.
Have you seen 'the body in the freezer' BBC documentary.....
I know were making light of some serious tit but people actually do this FOR REAL!

Reactions: 4
Susan Monica fed 2 men to her pigs. Unfortunately when the police showed up there were still bits lying around her farm. So it's not foolproof.

Reactions: 3
Like.....why????
Might he face further charges in relation to the serial assault once this one is over?

Thats wild!
Hopefully...

I'm guessing the attempted murder is being tried first because it is the more serious charge.
---
Susan Monica fed 2 men to her pigs. Unfortunately when the police showed up there were still bits lying around her farm. So it's not foolproof.
Ah yes, the lovely Susan...

Reactions: 3
Like.....why????

Thats wild!
---

Have you seen 'the body in the freezer' BBC documentary.....
I know were making light of some serious tit but people actually do this FOR REAL!
Yes! I thought his sentence was tit. I know he didn't kill the guy but he still went to lengths to conceal his body and steal his money.

Reactions: 6
I love this channel 😀
Yes, has some gory stuff...

I like Susan's explanation for why there is a leg by her house, "he must have slipped and rolled down the hill."
.... and his leg flew off....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hopefully...

I'm guessing the attempted murder is being tried first because it is the more serious charge.
---

Ah yes, the lovely Susan...

I've never heard of her before so I had to Google.
My God, she's like Dorothea Puente, Belle Gunness, Ray Copeland and Robert Pickton all rolled into one!!! 😧

Reactions: 2
She probably only had 11 pigs.
---
Yes, has some gory stuff...

I like Susan's explanation for why there is a leg by her house, "he must have slipped and rolled down the hill."
.... and his leg flew off....
I shouldn't have laughed at that, because it's horrible.

But I'm ashamed to say that I did. A lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I shouldn't have laughed at that, because it's horrible.

But I'm ashamed to say that I did. A lot.
Yes is is horrible...
But, it's also funny when they are talking about how the second victim died...
and the medical examiner says to Susan that in all his years of experience he has never seen a suicide shoot themself 5 times in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I remember correctly there's a point where she just farts loudly in the middle of the police interview as well. I can imagine it wasn't pleasant interviewing her, she looks like she smells as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I know someone previously asked about this one - the double murder in Newhaven of Josh & Chloe Bashford.

Trial now set for 7th October at Lewes Crown Court. Justice Jeremy Baker deals with a lot of terrorism cases.

Also found this report from earlier in the week - looks like he's definitely going for a diminished responsibility defence, as we suspected, but the CPS aren't accepting it and pushing for murder. This explains why it's taking so long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.