Real Life Crime and Murder #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking about the mother. It's horrendous to even imagine the pain of her loss. I hope she has a lot of support.
I know it’s not the same circumstances but you just brought to mind Clare Throssell and how she lost her boys. I often think of her, such a brave lady to go campaigning after what happened to her, trying to make sure no other children/mothers suffer like they did.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know it’s not the same circumstances but you just brought to mind Clare Throssell and how she lost her boys. I often think of her, such a brave lady to go campaigning after what happened to her, trying to make sure no other children/mothers suffer like they did.
I hadn't heard of that case, had to Google.

It seems to be happening so much, parents murdering their own children. It's horrifying.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I had to Google why certain cultures don't like dogs and muslims find their saliva dirty. I think people have got better in their views that dogs in this country are pets and not a danger or dirty. There's just certain people that still have that belief and that's fine but they are teaching their children to be scared too. A lot of their friends might have dogs, they want to go to the park where there is dogs. Can't avoid them!
I was told by a Muslim colleague that in Islam it is believed that an angel will never enter a house where there is a dog, so demonic are they.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was told by a Muslim colleague that in Islam it is believed that an angel will never enter a house where there is a dog, so demonic are they.
I mean each to their own but you would think dogs would keep evil out not angels? I know they love other animals. They worship cows right? I used to have a teacher in school who always asked this boy how his cows were and he was like emmm fine thanks hahaha. Don't know why dogs are different.

Reactions: 2
I mean each to their own but you would think dogs would keep evil out not angels? I know they love other animals. They worship cows right? I used to have a teacher in school who always asked this boy how his cows were and he was like emmm fine thanks hahaha. Don't know why dogs are different.
It’s hinduism that considers cows sacred not Islam.

Reactions: 12
Muhammad didn't like dogs.
Depending on which source you believe, he ordered all dogs to be killed. But then he changed his mind and allowed guard dogs and hunting dogs, but not if they were black, as black dogs were of the devil.

The story, again depending on which source you believe, of the angel is that Gabriel had told Muhammad that he would meet him, because he had another important message to pass on. But Gabriel didn't show up, and Muhammad decided it was because there was a dog, or a picture of a dog, in the house - hence the dog killing.
---
She seems nice....

"He said his uncle eventually had 'big bolts' put on his bedroom door to protect himself. Mr Douglas later told officers he had to wedge a chair and piles of books against the door after Lane broke the lock by battering her way into his bedroom one night.

He described how she stood at the foot of his bed smirking before throwing books at him. Despite this attack in March last year, he decided not to call police.

But relatives feared for his life. Mr Wilson-Patterson's wife Anna said: 'We thought we'd visit and find him dead at the bottom of the stairs... she was like a succubus [demon].' Things came to a head on Coronation Day last May when Lane, an Irish republican, flew into a rage on seeing a portrait of the King and Union Jack bunting in Mr Douglas' shop.

She is said to have punched the elderly shop manager before turning on Mr Douglas, smashing up his greenhouse and pushing him out of his home. When his family arrived to help, Lane is alleged to have hit Mr Wilson-Patterson and thrown hot tea over his wife.
"

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Christ, this is awful.

Tragedy as grandfather kills grandchildren aged 10 and 13 before shooting himself dead two months after his wife and daughter died in car crash while he was driving

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I can't get my head around this one!

It sounds as though things got really out of hand at a party and people are covering up for each other - this is just from what I've read in this article...off to do some more reading about the case.

Oklahoma Teen Noah Presgrove

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Kate Roughley found guilty

I hope she gets a very long sentence.

And has seven shades kicked out of her in jail.
---
Evil cow. Also wasted everyone’s time pleading not guilty in my opinion (which I can now say since she’s been convicted).
Definitely.

Didn't just waste time, but put that poor baby's parents through the hell of hearing the horrible details over again - even if they didn't, they know their terrible loss is being discussed everywhere.

She should get a longer sentence for not accepting responsibility for her cruelty.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I honestly can’t begin to imagine what went on behind closed doors at that nursery, if a baby could be treated like that under the noses of all the staff and not ONE of them intervened in that 90 minute period. It’s absolutely chilling.
They were super understaffed apparently. The family that owned the nursey made ££££ and fucked off to France, leaving standards at the nursey to fall over a period of time. They were especially understaffed in the period leading up to and on the day of the crime.
---
The little abount of info about it is quite strange I think.
It's defo a weird one and because of the location of the crime I do wonder whether it's a sort of high class brothel type situation and the person they want to extradite is a political public figure.
---
I wouldn't want an angel in my house anyway. I reckon they'd be very judgemental about the state of my carpet.

Dogs though...I've got several of those :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Evil cow. Also wasted everyone’s time pleading not guilty in my opinion (which I can now say since she’s been convicted).
Completely agree. I'm so glad the jury came to this decision. Hope she gets a lengthy sentence.

Reactions: 13
I really hope the jury are excused from future service, and that they have support. Proper support, not just paying lip service.
The CCTV will have been horrific to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Imagine calling a baby “vile” and “a diva” just because she cried a lot. Considering the character of the woman looking after her, is it any wonder she was unsettled and upset?

Glad she was found guilty. Couldn’t imagine any other outcome.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.