Real Life Crime and Murder #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit that is not good. Disclosure: I know someone working on the case and I also know the area very well. As we know, random attacks are rare and I was really suspicious about the route she took given there are several buses she could have taken and it's a long walk - and I really don't think anyone savvy would have walked through the Common. But the person I know on the case said a few things that made me think that it could have just been a random attack.
This is all so sad and frightening. The fact that it is random is the worst thing of all. I think the police must know a lot more than they are letting on clearly. Although I just saw that they released two new pictures of her which seems slightly strange, like they still perhaps don’t know what happened to her after 9:30...?

Reactions: 3
tit that is not good. Disclosure: I know someone working on the case and I also know the area very well. As we know, random attacks are rare and I was really suspicious about the route she took given there are several buses she could have taken and it's a long walk - and I really don't think anyone savvy would have walked through the Common. But the person I know on the case said a few things that made me think that it could have just been a random attack.
Oh god. Just terrifying.

Reactions: 2
This is all so sad and frightening. The fact that it is random is the worst thing of all. I think the police must know a lot more than they are letting on clearly. Although I just saw that they released two new pictures of her which seems slightly strange, like they still perhaps don’t know what happened to her after 9:30...?
Also they described the case as 'complicated'. That was a red flag for me. Not to mention, she was breaking lockdown. As I said, as someone that knows that area very well, I would not walk that route at night - it was late and cold and there are many buses that do the route. I don't know a single female Londoner that would choose to walk through a common when it's dark when there is a main road you can walkk down. Secondly, I would never let a friend do it. I would have insisted on an uber. Not much has been said about the friend who she was visiting who was presumably the last person to see her. It just doesn't sound right to me. But speaking to the person I know working on the case, they pretty much confirmed that last weekend they were inclined to think it was a random attack.

Reactions: 6
i saw this on Twitter a few minutes ago..its the Metro so probably not the greatest source but some women have come forward to say they were followed or chased around the same area

• Sad
  • Wow
This is all very scary as someone who could have easily been in a similar situation :(
I wonder what happened with her phone signal. Did it turn off through lack of battery or on purpose?

Reactions: 1
Why are they taking about it?

Reactions: 7
Also they described the case as 'complicated'. That was a red flag for me. Not to mention, she was breaking lockdown. As I said, as someone that knows that area very well, I would not walk that route at night - it was late and cold and there are many buses that do the route. I don't know a single female Londoner that would choose to walk through a common when it's dark when there is a main road you can walkk down. Secondly, I would never let a friend do it. I would have insisted on an uber. Not much has been said about the friend who she was visiting who was presumably the last person to see her. It just doesn't sound right to me. But speaking to the person I know working on the case, they pretty much confirmed that last weekend they were inclined to think it was a random attack.
Does this person you know want to get sacked? Someone went missing where I live and a friend of someone involved in the search supposedly told people details and it kicked off. Its meant to be confidential. I smell bullshit

Reactions: 21
I’ve been following this case for days and I fear the worst has happened with the search they are doing in the poynders gardens flats now. They were searching drains in the area earlier today. Im wondering if someone has tried to dispose of things down the drains and caused a blockage that has raised suspicions.

My sister and I have been speaking at length about this and I was saying that the likelihood of it being a stranger attack would be slim but it looks like it might end up being that. It’s terrifying.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve been following this case for days and I fear the worst has happened with the search they are doing in the poynders gardens flats now. They were searching drains in the area earlier today. Im wondering if someone has tried to dispose of things down the drains and caused a blockage that has raised suspicions.

My sister and I have been speaking at length about this and I was saying that the likelihood of it being a stranger attack would be slim but it looks like it might end up being that. It’s terrifying.
It’s really affecting me too. The fact that she was older as well, close to my age, I probably incorrectly feel like these things seems to happen to mostly younger girls with their guards down. So scary

Does this person you know want to get sacked? Someone went missing where I live and a friend of someone involved in the search supposedly told people details and it kicked off. Its meant to be confidential. I smell bullshit
Keep smelling it then. The person I know has not disclosed a single thing that isn't in the public domain.

Why are they taking about it?
They weren't. They asked me and someone else about a similar incident of a woman going missing in the same area years ago.

Saw some comments on Insta from a local saying her body was found in a flat at poynders. Could just be gossip based on the police presence.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Keep smelling it then. The person I know has not disclosed a single thing that isn't in the public domain.

They weren't. They asked me and someone else about a similar incident of a woman going missing in the same area years ago.
Well you have name dropped about five times that you know someone working on the case and they’ve said things that make you think xyz. They shouldn’t be talking about it in any manner imo.

Reactions: 9
Well you have name dropped about five times that you know someone working on the case and they’ve said things that make you think xyz. They shouldn’t be talking about it in any manner imo.
I did not say it five times and the person in question has not told me a single thing about the case that isn't in the media. They asked a specific question about a woman who had been abducted in the same area many years ago and I drew my own conclusions. Can you read properly or is it just reading comprehension you struggle with?

• Haha

You’ve put it in the public domain

Oh really? They’re in know but asked you and someone else about it? Ok then(!) 🤔

What have I put in the public domain?
What your mate said! Jesus 😂 it’s a random attack? Where has this being reported in the media?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.