Real Life Crime and Murder #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I don't think so at all, if they didn;t investigate him flashing someone else why would they be angry now? I think it was a suicide attempt tbh, which really implies he has done even worse than what has been discovered already
yes, it was definitely him being obstructive to the investigation and playing every trick in the book. The officers in custody would never do anything to jeopardise the case - they want him bringing to justice- and there is no reason to believe they would act in a way which contravenes PACE and would get them instantly sacked.

Reactions: 4
yes, it was definitely him being obstructive to the investigation and playing every trick in the book. The officers in custody would never do anything to jeopardise the case - they want him bringing to justice- and there is no reason to believe they would act in a way which contravenes PACE and would get them instantly sacked.
ironically it has just given them more time to investigate/look for her body etc. so really could help the case. what is PACE?

Reactions: 1
ironically it has just given them more time to investigate/look for her body etc. so really could help the case. what is PACE?
Police and Criminal evidence act. I’m not an expert but studied it at uni, it’s basically a guide of police conduct and the rules and regulations that MUST be followed.

Reactions: 5
It was only last year that PC Timothy Brehmer from Dorset who murdered his mistress by strangling her & then tried to say he didn’t mean to kill her he was just trying to get her out his car? What excuse is this piece of Scum Wayne Couzins going to use to try & get a reduced sentence

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It was only last year that PC Timothy Brehmer from Dorset who murdered his mistress by strangling her & then tried to say he didn’t mean to kill her he was just trying to get her out his car? What excuse is this piece of Scum Wayne Couzins going to use to try & get a reduced sentence
What the bleeping duck.
I think I need to take a break from murder talk this weekend and watch some Disney movies!

Reactions: 7
I think I’m going to flip my tit if he tries to lie to help his case. Like claiming something sick that she agreed to get into his car or something. Ugh. Honestly do feel for the Met officers, the ones that have dedicated their lives to solving crime and protecting people and this scum bag comes along. Imagine if you were a female colleague of his. I have no doubt they would love to give him a good kick in but they wouldn’t be so stupid too, like some people are speculating, he will pay enough for it in prison and they know that 🙏🏽

Reactions: 9
My initial thoughts to reading that little part is that it was a big duck you to her because she was cheating on her husband who was also a police officer 🤯 Which is sick but possible?
His wife Mrs Brehmer was also a high ranking police officer a DCI I think & the woman he murdered was a nurse 💔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Reminds of the Grace Millane case in New Zealand where the piece of tit who murdered her claimed it was choking during sex gone wrong and she consented.
You. Cannot. Consent. To. Your. Own. Murder.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Reminds of the Grace Millane case in New Zealand where the piece of tit who murdered her claimed it was choking during sex gone wrong and she consented.
omg I remember that case. horrific. anyone who is into BDSM etc knows this would never happen as there are strict rules/safe words etc

Reactions: 6
That rough sex defence has gotten countless men off of murder charges. Our legal system is so incredibly fucked.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
That rough sex defence has gotten countless men off of murder charges. Our legal system is so incredibly fucked.
Also reminds me of the rape case in Ireland where the victims underwear was shown in court as evidence she was wanting sex that night?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That case made me so angry I’m glad he didn’t get away with it piece of tit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.