Real Life Crime and Murder #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From this map it looks like she left the common? Are they searching it because they think something happened and she ended up back there?
New to this thread but so into it already. I was wondering this too because from the developments today, it definitely seems like she made it out of the park and well down Poynders Road. The common is definitely dodgy at night, but it's still a somewhat trafficked area so a bit risky if anyone did take her back there.

Do we know when that CCTV they've released of her walking into (what looks like) a shop was taken? Looks dark so just wondering if that was captured during her walk back before she went MIA.

Reactions: 3
New to this thread but so into it already. I was wondering this too because from the developments today, it definitely seems like she made it out of the park and well down Poynders Road. The common is definitely dodgy at night, but it's still a somewhat trafficked area so a bit risky if anyone did take her back there.

Do we know when that CCTV they've released of her walking into (what looks like) a shop was taken? Looks dark so just wondering if that was captured during her walk back before she went MIA.
Pretty sure the Sainsbury’s CCTV was from before she went to her friends house. I don’t think they have released the CCTV after (the one which was captured at 9:30pm when she was on her way home)

Reactions: 5
Police are saying very little. made the mistake of popping over to Web Sleuths earlier, they are in overdrive. People are walking the route etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Police are saying very little. made the mistake of popping over to Web Sleuths earlier, they are in overdrive. People are walking the route etc.
I find it worrying they are actively searching for her. So many people go missing daily and you never hear about it so it makes me wonder if the police know more than they’re letting on

I find it worrying they are actively searching for her. So many people go missing daily and you never hear about it so it makes me wonder if the police know more than they’re letting on
I think it's hit the media due to the circumstances. She was on her way home, nearly there in fact. Had just been in contact with someone and was fine. Totally unexpected disappearance.
I wonder if she has been bundled into a car.

I imagine the police are slightly frustrated if there are people doing unofficial searches as well as police led ones. Evidence contamination etc. Although hopefully people will have the good sense not to touch anything they find.

Reactions: 2
Oh dear. I've followed a number of cases on there where someone has admitted to phoning the police station to request updates and getting a drone out as well as canvassing the area themselves. It's a step too far.

The people on websleuths are a bit crazy IMO 🥴🥴
A lot are, yes (unfortunately). It's full of know-it-alls too.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ongoing reports on the search for Sarah Everard.

Just read this post on a MumsNet thread about Sarah Everard.

No update but according to the sun, the police are telling women in the area not to go out alone.

It would be better if they would tell men not to go out
Yeah, because that'll really work, won't it!?

Last edited:
Just had a read of the web sleuths forum page... they are a bit.... intense!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a look on websluths too. They want in-depth cctv.. talking about going for walks there more than once a day. Why would you put yourself in a potential crime scene?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
New to this thread!
I have lived in the area for 4 years and know it very well. Used to live just off the location she was last seen on CCTV until last summer. I cannot stop thinking about her, it’s made my blood run cold thinking of what could have happened to her.

It isn’t a ‘dodgy’ area but much like all of London, it goes from nice suburban parts to quite rough bits. I used to walk the route she was on during the first lockdown and always found it very safe. Makes me shudder to think how easily something like this can happen and makes you realise that women are never safe.

I’m not going to be going out without my boyfriend with me after dark that’s for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I had a look on websluths too. They want in-depth cctv.. talking about going for walks there more than once a day. Why would you put yourself in a potential crime scene?
I thought the same! The actual police must find them a nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the same! The actual police must find them a nightmare
They are obsessed over which Sainsbury’s she was in and what’s in her hand and posting pics of cars seen in the area. It’s going too far.

Reactions: 3
Police have cordoned off and are searching a place called Poynder's Court, which is just off the Poynder's Road she was last sighted walking along. There are reports of forensics investigators in white suits.

• Sad
Police have cordoned off and are searching a place called Poynder's Court, which is just off the Poynder's Road she was last sighted walking along. There are reports of forensics investigators in white suits.

Yep, road is cordoned off as is the area surrounding the pond on Clapham Common. Praying for a positive outcome but sadly unlikely at this time. That poor, poor girl.

• Sad
This from the scene.

tit that is not good. Disclosure: I know someone working on the case and I also know the area very well. As we know, random attacks are rare and I was really suspicious about the route she took given there are several buses she could have taken and it's a long walk - and I really don't think anyone savvy would have walked through the Common. But the person I know on the case said a few things that made me think that it could have just been a random attack.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.