Real Life Crime and Murder #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do some people have kids? To treat them in such evil ways?
This world makes me sick at times. I feel like we are going backwards instead of forwards.

Every day there seems to be some violence and mistreatment of children.
I was reading Gary Brucatos book The New Evil and I feel like we are moving further up the scale of evil all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen Sean Combs / Puff daddy/ P diddy.. home has been raided for sex trafficking .

oddly on TikTok someone has been sharing a audio tape allegedly of Sean and another man having sex in a room..
The noises are hilarious

this is a man rich beyond anyone’s wildest dreams and all he wants is to get his dick wet ..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen Sean Combs / Puff daddy/ P diddy.. home has been raided for sex trafficking .

oddly on TikTok someone has been sharing a audio tape allegedly of Sean and another man having sex in a room..
The noises are hilarious

this is a man rich beyond anyone’s wildest dreams and all he wants is to get his dick wet ..
He does have a thread on here. He is a vile man

Reactions: 1
Patricia Hall from Pudsey they think her husband did it confessed to an undercover cop but wasn't proved never found her body either poor woman

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Podcast interviewing the men Ellie Williams accused, her mother and sister.
thanks for this, I remember being so shocked when she was found guilty….i don’t know how she could have done those injuries to herself with a hammer? Will be really interesting to listen to.

Reactions: 5
Why do some people have kids? To treat them in such evil ways?
This world makes me sick at times. I feel like we are going backwards instead of forwards.

Every day there seems to be some violence and mistreatment of children.
I was reading Gary Brucatos book The New Evil and I feel like we are moving further up the scale of evil all the time.
What’s this about?

thanks for this, I remember being so shocked when she was found guilty….i don’t know how she could have done those injuries to herself with a hammer? Will be really interesting to listen to.
surprised at how sympathetic the podcast is towards her. They're suggesting she WAS part of some kind of trafficking/grooming gang when the evidence pointed overwhelming at trial that she made the whole thing up.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
surprised at how sympathetic the podcast is towards her. They're suggesting she WAS part of some kind of trafficking/grooming gang when the evidence pointed overwhelming at trial that she made the whole thing up.
Without wanting to ruin the podcast for anyone (I’m not sure how to put spoilers so please don’t read on if you’d rather listen to yourself)

They insinuate she was sexually abused by her step father as a child and this has lead to ptsd. I know this isn’t verified nor is it an excuse but it gives some insight into why someone would act in this way.
---
Without wanting to ruin the podcast for anyone (I’m not sure how to put spoilers so please don’t read on if you’d rather listen to yourself)

They insinuate she was sexually abused by her step father as a child and this has lead to ptsd. I know this isn’t verified nor is it an excuse but it gives some insight into why someone would act in this way.

Those years are such formative years and for anyone to have been abused in that way and come out unaffected would be unlikely. The trauma of someone you trust doing that to a child doesn’t bear thinking about and it does give me more of an understanding into her behaviour. While it isn’t an excuse at all, her parents let her down in this instance I’m not getting her the help she needed

Reactions: 3
Patricia Hall from Pudsey they think her husband did it confessed to an undercover cop but wasn't proved never found her body either poor woman

This is an interesting one. Seems he confessed, but because of how that confession was obtained, the evidence was dismissed by the court?

the remains of Emile Soleil the 2 year old who disappeared last year have been found near the alps 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 19
the remains of Emile Soleil the 2 year old who disappeared last year have been found near the alps 😭
oh no, that’s very sad although I’m glad he’s now been found. I just hope they are able to determine what happened to him and if anyone is responsible that justice can be found.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m so sad about Émile, I only looked him up last week to wonder if there had been any breakthrough.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel really heartbroken for the grandparents if he did wonder off when they weren’t looking. I know it’s irresponsible but god can you imagine the guilt!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I had to deal with funeral arrangements for my father during Covid and they were quite cruel about it, telling me I couldn’t visit him, they’d double bag him in a body bag, etc as well as other horrible things. Luckily enough I found another funeral directors who showed so much compassion and they bent over backwards to help me. I still have flashbacks to back then and I get upset & angry so I could only imagine the utter heartbreak of what these families have dealt with and will have to deal with. Planning a funeral and the aftermath is such a traumatic time but you usually have the small comfort that your loved one is at rest. But these families don’t even have that. It’s criminal but also so cruel.
Sadly we had the same experience.
I wanted to scream at them “That’s my Dad not a piece of contaminated medical waste!”
He didn’t get the funeral or care he deserved.
Unfortunately I’m sure we were just 2 of thousands who were treated like that. 😣
At least as a family we could scatter his ashes in a fitting manner.

I dread to think how the families involved in this case must be feeling. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Covid funerals were so cruel. My husband's uncle died at the start of it, between him dying and the actual funeral, the rules changed so many times that only a handful could go and his poor wife had to sit alone with no one to comfort her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Covid funerals were so cruel. My husband's uncle died at the start of it, between him dying and the actual funeral, the rules changed so many times that only a handful could go and his poor wife had to sit alone with no one to comfort her.
They really were truly awful.
Because of that, I have told my family I no longer want a funeral.
They can “celebrate” my life privately however they wish when they scatter my ashes.
I do not want to put them through a formal funeral.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They really were truly awful.
Because of that, I have told my family I no longer want a funeral.
They can “celebrate” my life privately however they wish when they scatter my ashes.
I do not want to put them through a formal funeral.
Me too. My family aren’t taking me seriously but I do not want them going through the hell of a funeral for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.