Real Life Crime and Murder #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the torso it's being reported that it's a man in his 40s. Still can't quite believe what the police said about not surviving??

I was trying to think of any logical way that could be interpreted but hit a brick wall!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I read this article this morning, another man killing his wife, poor woman was only 26. The details are quite upsetting.

Aw Holly, you didn't deserve this. Its absolutely awful that he had to dismember her and they haven't found all the body parts. Piece of tit, another one who thinks "if I can't have you, no one will"

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I read this article this morning, another man killing his wife, poor woman was only 26. The details are quite upsetting.

It’s really upsetting. He also isolated her from her family in the years before her murder….she was a triplet and one of 10 children in a family. Also, horrifically, he had previously “punished” her on several occasions by killing her pets: putting her puppy in a washing machine and hamsters in blenders and microwaves. Such a disturbing man. Poor Holly, I’m so sorry that no one saved you.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The amount of victim blaming on social media is shocking and depressing. I just read responses to a police post where a man and woman who were former partners have died and they stated that whilst they are conducting a full investigation they firmly believe the man harmed his ex and then himself. The comments are full of people, mostly women, commenting about how women can be violent to men too and how do we know she didn’t start it. Are people so in denial about the significant issue of male violence that they will convince themselves that the victim was somehow the instigator to convince themselves it would never happen to them?

• Sad
Reactions: 37
The amount of victim blaming on social media is shocking and depressing. I just read responses to a police post where a man and woman who were former partners have died and they stated that whilst they are conducting a full investigation they firmly believe the man harmed his ex and then himself. The comments are full of people, mostly women, commenting about how women can be violent to men too and how do we know she didn’t start it. Are people so in denial about the significant issue of male violence that they will convince themselves that the victim was somehow the instigator to convince themselves it would never happen to them?
See, I get the opposite. There was a recent case in my area where a woman was found dead at property and the police immediately arrested the partner on suspicion of murder. Que dozens of posts by women going on about domestic violence, "name and shame", blah, blah, blah. Anyway, three months past and then the police slipped out a post saying that after a toxicology report they're ruling the death as unsuspicious and cleared the fella. Poor bloke had that hanging over his head three months and didn't get even a bit of sympathy while people trashed him.

There's been a fair few local cases where the police have jumped the gun and immediately blarted out male on women violence and then after a lengthy wait decided it was not the case. One poor fella even killed himself while on remand. I think it's because the police are tit scared after the Everard thing that they rush to judgement incase they get accused of being misogynistic.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
@BaxterBillions trouble is it's more likely to be the man; it's similar to women pretending to have been raped. Only a small % of women do this, it's best if the police keep quiet until the situation is more established

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sure this has been mentioned already as I’m late to the party but what’s everyone’s thoughts on the John O’keef / Karen Reed case in Boston? An accident, a cover up?

Reactions: 1
I think you may be local to me. I’ve only seen official police posts and haven’t seen any negative ones thankfully.

Reactions: 2
In the report they’ve included a mugshot, I wonder what he was previously arrested for
Ohh yes, I just assumed it was a passport photo.

He loves himself on his fb, absolute narc.

Can’t stop thinking about the baby, he’s reported to be about 6 months old and he’s now lost both parents and possibly saw what happened. Even if he doesn’t remember, that must stay with you in some way.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ohh yes, I just assumed it was a passport photo.

He loves himself on his fb, absolute narc.

Can’t stop thinking about the baby, he’s reported to be about 6 months old and he’s now lost both parents and possibly saw what happened. Even if he doesn’t remember, that must stay with you in some way.
Imagine growing up and finding out your Dad killed your Mum. That must be so tough to deal with.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Some people should have been swallowed. Slapping your partner is usually what begins a campaign of abuse which results in murder. No one deserves a slap from anyone, especially your partner.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.