Real Life Crime and Murder #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve started watching The Jinx on Sky Documentaries about Robert Durst and his murders. I hadn’t watched it previously but there is a sequel to the documentary series just airing this week so thought I would give it a watch. It’s a bizarre case!
I’ve watched it several times - it’ mesmerisingly bonkers

Reactions: 1
I often think of her parents. Reeva was so beautiful.
I feel for her mum. She looked so broken in that documentary. Awful circumstances to lose your only child & the whole case was so unjust & out of step with what he did.
i believe he intentionally murdered her because she was leaving. I don’t believe that he thought she was an intruder. He was a DV perpetrator with a massive ego & a gun.

Reactions: 33
I often think of her parents. Reeva was so beautiful.
I can't imagine how they must feel watching this smug, arrogant bastard preening himself because he's put.

It's a travesty of justice.
---
I hadn't heard of those stories. Those poor, poor little boys. I hope he suffered horribly in prison.
Proisons have a "duty of care" to these foul butchers, though.

Personally I think if you take someone's life - particularly someone very vulnerable - a child, a very frail eg elderly person - then your human rights should be forfeit and you should have to take your chances inside.
---
She seems nice...

I saw the sheriff's report of this case on Youtube. It was heartbreaking. That poor baby - absolutely horrific

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

That letter in the times by the mother of Barnaby Webber who was killed along with Grace Kumar last year is a tough read. GMB were on about it earlier but couldn't due to time of day mention the horrific things in it. Heads should roll in the police force. The language they used to describe what happened is sickening.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'll have another look. If not I'll let them all stack up on the sky planner.
Thanks 😊
Just checked my Sky Playlist and it now appears tha C5 have made all of season three AND four available. YAAASSS!

I've seen season five and I'm part way through season six, which is showing week on week in the USA currently, so I'll probably wait until that's finished then start on those.

Very excited!

I mentioned this briefly earlier but season five contains a catch up episode - After The Verdict: Colin & Lindsay - about a case featured in season two (Abusive Father or Birth Trauma?) which left me completely shattered. Couldn't stop thinking about it for days afterwards and I still think about it to this day. If anyone else knows what I'm talking about then I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Reactions: 3
Just checked my Sky Playlist and it now appears tha C5 have made all of season three AND four available. YAAASSS!

I've seen season five and I'm part way through season six, which is showing week on week in the USA currently, so I'll probably wait until that's finished then start on those.

Very excited!

I mentioned this briefly earlier but season five contains a catch up episode - After The Verdict: Colin & Lindsay - about a case featured in season two (Abusive Father or Birth Trauma?) which left me completely shattered. Couldn't stop thinking about it for days afterwards and I still think about it to this day. If anyone else knows what I'm talking about then I'd be interested in your thoughts.
I'm sure I have watched that episode previously but had to goggle to jog my memory. He pleaded no contest and was sentenced to 21 months i think? Hes since been released but his parental rights were removed. Not sure where he is now. Im on season 5 now.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure I have watched that episode previously but had to goggle to jog my memory. He pleaded no contest and was sentenced to 21 months i think? Hes since been released but his parental rights were removed. Not sure where he is now. Im on season 5 now.
You need to watch the After The Verdict episode at the end of season five then we'll discuss further! 👍🏼

Very excited!

What programme are we talking about here please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.