Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
Looking on Twitter people are saying Kaylee is a massive bully, there is a video of her allegedly hitting someone else (the video isn’t very clear) and that she was suspended from school and came to fight Maurnice DeClue after lessons. It just looked completely wild, separate fights happening, DeClue smashing Kaylee’s head and then fighting someone else. I don’t know if the stories about Kaylee are true but Maurice DeClue is dangerous and needs rehabilitation with that temper!
Well she sure ain't bullying anyone anymore

Reactions: 1

Tofino

VIP Member
I started watching that but couldn't get past that stupid voice they were using for the man, I found it so hard to listen to and follow. Do they use it the whole way through?
At times but it’s mostly the women talking about what happened to them in part 1. And then part 2 has actual voice recordings from his police interviews.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I couldn’t figure out how he chose his victims or knew so much about them/contacts. Was it just that they had open social media profiles?

whoareyouu

VIP Member
There's definitely some revetting going on, this is a quote from a GLA document:

In April 2023 the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) became the first force to implement a new process, known as Operation Assure, for reviewing the vetting of serving officers and staff where concerns have been identified regarding their behaviour.

As of 1st October 2023, there were 138 cases in the pipeline for Operation Assure.

Adverse information relating to an officer or staff member (including at the conclusion of misconduct hearing where a finding was made but there was no dismissal) can trigger a review of their vetting.

But obviously there needs to be some prior concern to trigger it.

Cost and resources will obviously be the main barrier to wholesale revetting, in an already underfunded sector.
I know it’s not as easy as it sounds but the government should find the money for this.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
I can only see episode 1 on my5 and episode 9 to record on sky?
Strange
Do you mean from season three? I figured C5 have only just started showing it and they are doing it week by week rather than making them all available at once.

They regularly show things out of order here - ID and CI do it all the time.

On my Sky Stream, I can see episode 2, which was shown last night (Did I Murder My Child?) and then two upcoming episodes - #5 The Girl In The Pool and #9 The Body On The Stairs.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Will any of you be watching this? its based on a real life murder. I’m quite fascinated to see if the two juries reach the same verdict.

Yes I put it on to record earlier as probably won’t watch live

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
It’s been news locally. Lots of pleas on Facebook saying that she won’t be in trouble.
---
I stay not too far from where she went missing. Its been reported in Scotland but I guess that happens, there will be people missing in certain places we won't hear about. It has been an odd case, she lives in an area with underpasses etc and you would think there would be some sighting off her on a camera. I think she lived with a partner but we don't think if he's a suspect or not. They were searching the canal a few weeks ago for her. Hope she's OK but it's been since October now 😔
They were searching the water of Leith at Saughton Park the other day. The SiO was very cagey when being interviewed on tv last night.

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
I think what is uncomfortable about this case is the after actions, so the burying. If she'd just stabbed him and then reached for help, given there seems to be a fair bit of evidence that he was very abusive, she may have escaped a prison sentence.

There's a missing link somewhere for women who are so badly abused that they lash out but the build up happens slowly. I don't think something should be changed legally though because people (men) need to be protected as well. Also, there seems to be a lot missing in the reporting of this case. The sentencing reports might make it clearer.
I don't buy the abuse claim and she probably saw it as a way of getting a light sentence. "Oh, he abused me" is often used as a get out of jail free card but clearly wasn't going to wash in this case, so that's why she 'fessed up in an attempt to prevent spending the rest of her life in jail. I hope the judge throws the book at her.

• Heart

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
The Thailand guy - he owned a previous funeral directors called heavenly services. They were also affiliated with Dana Twidale ( The wedding scammer) and I believe that funeral place had committed fraud. It was a huge story in Hull not long ago as plenty of lost a lot of money.

Without googling I think he’s called Paul. Paul died ( however a lot of people believe he faked his death and is living it up in Thailand).

One of the premises that Legacy used was an old heavenly services premise.

I hope that makes sense 😂
Yeah I made another comment it was Simon. The place was investigated after his death for fraud as well. I’ve seen a few comments with people saying that but who knows 😂

It’s kind of odd though, he could easily have been passed as one of the bodies of ashes found and so on… 🤔

There was still police about around 7.30am this morning outside the Hessle Rd branch when I went to work so can imagine they will be lingering a while

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Channel 4 have made a documentary covering the case where the man pushed his pregnant wife off Arthurs Seat. It’s on next week over 2 nights.

I’ve seen adverts for this, but is it reconstructions with actors or the real footage from the courts?

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Hmmm I've opted out of her... I don't think they're as well put together as I first thought, which is a disappointment.
---

Yes, avoided a man who confronted him, didn't he?
Yes, I've seen a video of people running from him. A man trips over in front of him but he doesn't "pounce" then another man stops running and turns to him and kind of makes a stomping gesture like to try and look hard (which of course anyone standing up to a man holding a knife is!). But he runs the opposite way from him.

martha82

Chatty Member
I was going to post this. So, it turns out he killed the teens and the baby before the fire. Presumably stabbed them because he had the teens's blood on his clothes. His partner, who was chained to the bed, died from smoke inhalation. He pleaded guilty to the 3 murders and pleaded guilty only to the manslaughter of his partner because of the so-called suicide pact.

I had wondered why the prosecution accepted his plea of guilty to manslaughter when they cleared didn't believe him. Now I think that it was because he'd pleaded guilty to the other murders so they decided not to go through a trial just to get a guilty verdict for his partner's murder as the sentence was going to be long regardless.

Extremely strange case