Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Are we allowed to say anything about the lady who killed her children (allegedly) in Bristol or do we need to keep quiet?

nothinonyou

VIP Member
can anyone remember the name of the woman or the man that was arrested for alledgedly killing her at his house? I'm trying to google it but sadly so many women are killed I can't narrow it down. It was around last year somewhere in the UK, she was missing for a few days I think, in her early twenties maybe, I vaugely remember maybe the man was related to her and was just out of prison? He had tattoos. Possibly a traveller? Somebody else was arrested as well for perverting the course of justice I think? I remember her parents being on the news

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
I have watched the first 3 series I think and some of it is crazy! They have plea deals which a lot of people seem to take so trials are few and far in-between. There was one that stuck out to me when the girl was charged with murdering a man when she was 12 or something and her grandparents didn't believe her. Won't spoil it but bad decisions all round.
Angel Bumpass. She's actually featured on three different episodes of the show. We've discussed her before on here. Without giving too much away, as I can't seem to do a spoiler on this post, she eventually got a retrial on a technicality and her case is over and done with now. As much as I disliked her, I think the outcome was absolutely correct - the judge was spot on in what she said. There's no doubt in my mind she was there - that fingerprint on the duct tape puts her there - but I don't think she killed him. I strongly suspect a family member did though and she won't give them up.

To be honest, I was more bothered about the guy she was originally charged with when there wasn't a scintilla of evidence against him.

By the way, season five is fucking WILD!

Crazy87

Does anyone know if a website called the free library.com is legit? Someone I’ve been chatting to sent me a link to that website about a murder that I think happened in 1997. I have googled the name of the person who was murdered and couldn’t find any other info apart from that website

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Sorry but somebody mentioned about Natalia Grace,I’ve seen few ads for her programme on crime show,She is very,very strange ,nothing else I can say really,bit creepy.
Yes, she freaks me out a little bit but I don’t know if that’s because of what has alluded to have happened.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
These men need to wear tags which start beeping the minute they go beat a woman. If a man ever, ever attacks someone with such ferocity, that isn't a one off. If we can't lock these bastards up or have them executed we must be kept safe from them another way. My heart is breaking for all who are left to pick up the pieces. He is happy. He's done everything he wanted.
Pretty sure autocorrect has unfortunately changed "near" to "beat" on your post?

Tofino

VIP Member
Not all sentencing remarks are published. Generally just those for high profile or unusual cases with media interest. It may be that there are not any sentencing remarks for this case. Although it was an unusually long sentence it was not a high profile case at the time - it has only become so since the Netflix docu.
yes I’m wondering if when they haven’t been published, can they be requested (if there are any).

MedeaWho

Chatty Member
I'm watching it at the moment. Her family really are incredibly strong. She sounds such a brilliant human being. The recorded phone calls made my blood run cold, like properly, not just the saying. They're terrifying.
Whose phone calls?

Violetroselily

VIP Member
can anyone remember the name of the woman or the man that was arrested for alledgedly killing her at his house? I'm trying to google it but sadly so many women are killed I can't narrow it down. It was around last year somewhere in the UK, she was missing for a few days I think, in her early twenties maybe, I vaugely remember maybe the man was related to her and was just out of prison? He had tattoos. Possibly a traveller? Somebody else was arrested as well for perverting the course of justice I think? I remember her parents being on the news
Chloe Mitchell?