Real Life Crime and Murder #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl or woman who was not empowered to take control of her situation, many situations along the way (conception, pregnancy, birth). Empathy perhaps if not sympathy.
We always need to send the lift back down for our sisters. Contraception and abortion is healthcare, we need to keep fighting to ensure everyone has access.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
On the news it says they’ve identified another victim of 9/11. I’m wondering what do they do with the DNA once it’s identified- does it get buried or?
I believe whatever has been found is returned to the family for burial or cremation.

I didn't realise there were so many victims still unidentified. The article I read said 40%, which is over 1,000 people ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That doesn’t tend to present shortly before or immediately after birth though.

This is far more likely to be a scared young woman who has concealed her pregnancy and given birth alone.
That’s postpartum psychosis. Prepartum psychosis can start anytime of the pregnancy or during birth.
I feel for any woman that feels she needs to do this to her baby. Something must have been seriously wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I didn't want skin to skin with my 2nd born as I was in shock and needed something to eat so thought she was safer and warmer in the incubator and it was on my notes as "mother refuses skin to skin" and I thought that was terrible. I had a very quick birth and she needed warmth so I thought the incubator was best place.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Perinatal mental health care is ever evolving and extremely underfunded. Imagine how unwell you have to be to think that the way to treat a newborn is to leave them in a shopping bag in freezing temperatures. No matter what we think we would do in any circumstances- sometimes we end up powerless against horrific compulsions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn't want skin to skin with my 2nd born as I was in shock and needed something to eat so thought she was safer and warmer in the incubator and it was on my notes as "mother refuses skin to skin" and I thought that was terrible. I had a very quick birth and she needed warmth so I thought the incubator was best place.
One thing I’ve noticed about the way women are treated during/after giving birth, is that once the baby is born, women are no longer considered a patient who might be suffering from pain and exhaustion and is in need of care. They must selflessly put all that aside because the baby is the only thing that matters 🙃 Hence the judgemental sounding language in your notes.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m coming into this all late, but my thoughts on some things…

The newborn baby being left may not have been by the mother - it could just as likely been against the mother’s wishes, maybe taken by a family member. If there was a possibility of (perceived) shame on the family.
Of course it may well have been the mother, in absolute desperation.

The Norwich family, a 999 call was made by a man at 6am. If he killed the others and then himself, would he have made that call beforehand?
If the lady is his sister in law, were they perhaps having an affair (I think unlikely, but possible) and that’s why no one was allowed to leave the road - because they were looking for someone still there?
What led to the 999 call at 7? Did someone in the street hear something? I don’t think I’ve seen that anywhere.

Bronson I can’t stop thinking about. It’s beyond horrific to know he was alone and that his death could have been avoided.

Reactions: 8
The Norwich family, a 999 call was made by a man at 6am. If he killed the others and then himself, would he have made that call beforehand?
If the lady is his sister in law, were they perhaps having an affair (I think unlikely, but possible) and that’s why no one was allowed to leave the road - because they were looking for someone still there?
What led to the 999 call at 7? Did someone in the street hear something? I don’t think I’ve seen that anywhere.
There’s so much more involved in this - including the missing person report from December. I’ve not seen anywhere that the woman was his SIL, just that she hasn’t been named.
Apparently the 7am call was a neighbour with a concern for the people in the house so sounds like they heard something. Interested to know why the police weren’t despatched after the call at 6am though.

Reactions: 9
There’s so much more involved in this - including the missing person report from December. I’ve not seen anywhere that the woman was his SIL, just that she hasn’t been named.
Apparently the 7am call was a neighbour with a concern for the people in the house so sounds like they heard something. Interested to know why the police weren’t despatched after the call at 6am though.
Yes totally agree this is more than currently being shared.

I’ve only seen SIL in a report shared earlier in the thread, but nowhere else

IMG_6429.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I see where you are coming from and in earlier posts I have shown full support for the SW but I mean the immediate family. Those who weren’t family seem to have cared more than a lot of them did.

Where were they? Why was there no support for the father from family if he was seen to be struggling?
Totally agree, especially over the Christmas period.

I saw the mother has 10 children, some of them in care… 🙄 sorry but some people just shouldn’t be allowed to procreate.

Reactions: 31
The Norwich case - is there any information about the mother? I haven’t read anything and usually there is a quote or something by now.

Bronson - in the few photos and videos I’ve seen of him he looks unkempt and bruises. I know with children that age they bang into things and bruises appear easily but it’s quite worrying. I could be wrong but the Mum had some form of contact with him so why didn’t try and ring and get in contact with her son over the Christmas/new year time?

Reactions: 8
The Norwich case - is there any information about the mother? I haven’t read anything and usually there is a quote or something by now.

Bronson - in the few photos and videos I’ve seen of him he looks unkempt and bruises. I know with children that age they bang into things and bruises appear easily but it’s quite worrying. I could be wrong but the Mum had some form of contact with him so why didn’t try and ring and get in contact with her son over the Christmas/new year time?
The daily mail has a quote from a neighbour saying they hadn't seen the mother in some time

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My heart is breaking about that poor little boy Bronson. It’s unbearable thinking about what happened. I’ve got a 2 year old and it terrifies me thinking what would happen to her if something happened to me whilst her dad is away for work.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I had a look at her fb and I don't want to judge but her life seems so chaotic. She was engaged last year and then said they broke up because he sold her jewellery. Apparently the dads house was broken into a few days after they both died. Just awful all round.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I had a look at her fb and I don't want to judge but her life seems so chaotic
They had three children together - a 3yr old daughter and a 7yr old son. Someone else said she has 10 children - does she have custody of them all?! Checked her Facebook, she seems to have several accounts! I do find it funny that on one account she has an anti racist Facebook photo about the 3 black players who were racially abused at the Euros and yet her former boyfriend was a proud member of the EDL.

IMG_5335.jpeg

she’s not fit to call herself a mother

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don't understand how she had unsafe stairs for a 2 year old but not a 3 year old? It seems like she lost another child a few years ago. There's no way you wouldn't try to contact your son in that time either.

Reactions: 19
I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to see your baby over Christmas?! And why Kenny didn't get to see his other two children that live with her over Christmas?
Such chaotic lives they live/d :(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.