Real Life Crime and Murder #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stop thinking about poor Bronson, when I get to thinking about his last days I have to block it out. One of the worst cases I've ever read.

As others have noted, I suspect there is a LOT more to this, regarding both parents, that we haven't heard about. Maybe it will all come out.

I saw that Bronson's sis did a statement saying she doesn't blame social workers. Maybe she has a lot more to say about the parents thats not yet being reported

Reactions: 22
I can't stop thinking about poor Bronson, when I get to thinking about his last days I have to block it out. One of the worst cases I've ever read.

As others have noted, I suspect there is a LOT more to this, regarding both parents, that we haven't heard about. Maybe it will all come out.

I saw that Bronson's sis did a statement saying she doesn't blame social workers. Maybe she has a lot more to say about the parents thats not yet being reported
i was just reading her statement on the bbc and agree that the tone of it was very much seeming to withhold some details. she also implied that social services hadn’t been told about her father’s poor health, which you would think (as a sister to a toddler) would have given her concern knowing that her dad had bronson full time.

the poor little boy. it’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 9
It’s going to sound awful but I don’t think anyone did actually give a tit about the poor boy.
I don't think that's fair. The social worker clearly did: she went above and beyond. The sister clearly does. The father, despite his failings, clearly did. The landlady did. It's an absolutely tragic story. The one 'thing' is that given his age the little one hopefully won't have suffered for days and days. I hope.
---
He was only 2. What on earth was there to be shouting at him so often for 🙁.
I would take anything that woman said with a large pinch of salt. We only have her word for it now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've just seen this come up on breaking news, sounds v strange. They won't allow residents out past cordons.
Maybe it was Monoxide poisoning or something like that? Seems strange to not let residents past especially if it’s a secluded incident?

Reactions: 5
If that happened now you'd think wtf, but it was June 2020. Sounds mad in hindsight, like many things from those times.
If i'd been stabbed and was bleeding to death i don't think i'd be too concerned about catching covid!! 2020 was a ridiculous time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
If i'd been stabbed and was bleeding to death i don't think i'd be too concerned about catching covid!! 2020 was a ridiculous time :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I mean I don't disagree, but I'm sure it would have been for the benefit of protecting the responders rather than the victim. Incubating someone is known as an aerosol producing procedure, I'm fairly certain that needs PPE now because of the infection risk, nevermind during the pandemic

Reactions: 15
I don't think that's fair. The social worker clearly did: she went above and beyond. The sister clearly does. The father, despite his failings, clearly did. The landlady did. It's an absolutely tragic story. The one 'thing' is that given his age the little one hopefully won't have suffered for days and days. I hope.
---

I would take anything that woman said with a large pinch of salt. We only have her word for it now.
I see where you are coming from and in earlier posts I have shown full support for the SW but I mean the immediate family. Those who weren’t family seem to have cared more than a lot of them did.

Where were they? Why was there no support for the father from family if he was seen to be struggling?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sounds like a family annihilator. I know it’s pointless speculating right now but I suspect it might be mum, dad, two kids. It certainly looks like a very typical new build estate that will be popular with young families.
You really called it

• Sad
Reactions: 9
On the news it says they’ve identified another victim of 9/11. I’m wondering what do they do with the DNA once it’s identified- does it get buried or?

Reactions: 1

Utterly heartbreaking for that little baby. Well done to the members of the public who found her and probably saved her life.
How horrid - just one hour old. In those cold temperatures. I’m not sure I agree with the hospital naming her Else though seems a bit crass

Reactions: 6
How horrid - just one hour old. In those cold temperatures. I’m not sure I agree with the hospital naming her Else though seems a bit crass
Yeah I agree about the name Elsa seems a bit off given the circumstances she was found.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.