Real Life Crime and Murder #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah thank you for letting me know, I don't have sky. Was it literally called The Essex Murders?
---

Actually just found it on Now TV 🙂
I’ve just finished Social Media Murders which someone else suggested. Each one is utterly heartbreaking. ITVX

Reactions: 4
What's the story on this one? Sounds horrific.
Don't know anything so far. I suspect it's either a deliberate imprisonment of some kind (they're not charged with kidnapping though) or a night of drunkenness/drug taking - both of which got way out of hand and led to rape and, by the sounds of it, torture.

There's also a woman charged - I have a feeling that she'll probably be at the heart of/reason for it. Or my other thought is that they thought he was a paedophile - that usually turns certain people into full on vigilantes.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
holy crap thats a messy case - lots to unpack. Different ages and ethnicities of the defendants, and so many of them. Hope the local paper follows it.
Have you explored this one on socials @Be More Pacific ? I admit I’d not heard about it.

Reactions: 3
holy crap thats a messy case - lots to unpack. Different ages and ethnicities of the defendants, and so many of them. Hope the local paper follows it.
Have you explored this one on socials @Be More Pacific ? I admit I’d not heard about it.
Looked at the victim when it first happened. Everyone saying the same thing - nice guy, gentle giant. Didn't look at anyone else from memory. Different ages, ethnicities makes me think party that got out of control or full on vigilante mob (like the Christopher Hughes case in Wigan recently)

Edit - found Crookes and Myers on Facebook. Yeah, exactly the types to head up a vigilante mob.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.