Real Life Crime and Murder #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does chad daybed have one lawyer?

I know that Lori vallow has two lawyers that are death penalty certified

Lori no longer faces the death penalty so I'm not sure.

I imagine Chad will find another soon. A lot will depend for him on how this trial goes. What a benefit for his law team.

Thanks for the recommendation for The Social Media Murders. Heartbreaking.

Reactions: 2
New series on CBS reality but they do true crime,Tuesdays called Wrongly Accused..

Yesterday the story of the worse miscarriage of justice,Timothy Evans..
---
New series on CBS reality but they do true crime,Tuesdays called Wrongly Accused..

Yesterday the story of the worse miscarriage of justice,Timothy Evans..
So sad,they had his sister son,very elderly but clear. Think it’s two parts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh dear charming eh?

God he is ugly as hell🤢

She has 30 convictions and was in court last year for being drunk and disorderly. I’d be questioning if she’s capable of parenting. He looks a lot older than not quite mid 30’s.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She has 30 convictions and was in court last year for being drunk and disorderly. I’d be questioning if she’s capable of parenting. He looks a lot older than not quite mid 30’s.
You know they won’t make old bones.

Reactions: 7
@Be More Pacific I know in the last thread you mentioned the Adam Clapham trial, could you let me know if there is any way to follow it or is it just media updates here and there?

Reactions: 1
Lori no longer faces the death penalty so I'm not sure.

I imagine Chad will find another soon. A lot will depend for him on how this trial goes. What a benefit for his law team.

Thanks for the recommendation for The Social Media Murders. Heartbreaking.
sorry that's right about Lori isn't facing the death penalty anymore. I just saw that she has two lawyers.

Thanks about Chad. Someone was saying that people up for the Death penalty in Idaho are required to have two lawyers for their trial and when someone mentioned the Idaho 4 case. Someone also mentioned that there may be a conflict of interest for the lawyer for the suspect. FYI. This video is recently uploaded and there are four people in it talking about the Idaho 4 case and one out of four, I believe is a lawyer. Someone in the comments said that a few of the public defenders in Idaho state are working on the Lori Vallow and the Chad Vallow case and I was trying to see how many lawyers was on that case. Because one of the people talking about the case asked can't they just get a different lawyer for the suspect. But if they do they that lawyer is many miles away and Anne Taylor is ready coming two counties over and the next closest lawyer I heard about about 3 hours away or something like that. Thank you for your help. Yes I know do way too much thinking about that Idaho 4 case,. The Lori Vallow is sad to me. Idaho 4 is case too but Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell' cases are really sad because those two kids died. There is just so much going on with their case,.

@Be More Pacific I know in the last thread you mentioned the Adam Clapham trial, could you let me know if there is any way to follow it or is it just media updates here and there?
Hello,

The trial kicked off today (well, yesterday now) but likely to have just been jury selection, legal arguments, deciding final pleas etc.

I'd expect the prosecution to open their case today or Friday all being well.

There are reporting restrictions in place to prevent the juveniles involved being named, which is standard. There's also an order to do with the sexual offenders act, presumably because of the rape charges involved but I don't really understand that to be honest. I can't see anything that would stop the trial being reported on though.

5E3E9422-08FB-46F0-97DA-0E376A0ADF18.jpeg

I also don't think this judge usually sits in Sheffield (I could be wrong on that) but I think he's maybe been brought in specially for this trial.

I would imagine all the local papers - Yorkshire Live, Sheffield Star, Yorkshire Post, Rotherham Advertiser - will cover it. Yorkshire Live will probably do live updates for the first couple of days or maybe even all the way through. I fully expect this one to go big nationally as well.

It's making my stomach churn just thinking about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hello,

The trial kicked off today (well, yesterday now) but likely to have just been jury selection, legal arguments, deciding final pleas etc.

I'd expect the prosecution to open their case today or Friday all being well.

There are reporting restrictions in place to prevent the juveniles involved being named, which is standard. There's also an order to do with the sexual offenders act, presumably because of the rape charges involved but I don't really understand that to be honest. I can't see anything that would stop the trial being reported on though.

View attachment 2113651

I also don't think this judge usually sits in Sheffield (I could be wrong on that) but I think he's maybe been brought in specially for this trial.

I would imagine all the local papers - Yorkshire Live, Sheffield Star, Yorkshire Post, Rotherham Advertiser - will cover it. Yorkshire Live will probably do live updates for the first couple of days or maybe even all the way through. I fully expect this one to go big nationally as well.

It's making my stomach churn just thinking about it.
Thank you for that 😊

Watched the first episode of this last night - my guy John (if you know, you know) uploaded it - think it's from Amazon Prime looking at this:

It's ok, bit slow and I've not really learned anything new but I will watch the rest as I lived in Ipswich at the time this unfolded.

Reactions: 3
Anyone interested david ungi is standing trail for killing vinny its on liverpool echo now full run down like thomas cashman

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The information coming out in the opening statements of the Nikki Allan trial makes you wonder why this man wasn't arrested sooner.

There's something so sad about her mother arriving to court on her home. Where is her support?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.