Real Life Crime and Murder #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t disagree with you. But it’s rare that anyone would get more than a telling off. Terrible.
I think being detained, possibly for the rest of your life, in a secure hospital is more than a "telling off" 🤷🏻‍♀️

Honestly, I'm of the (seemingly rare) opinion that nothing less than a torturous death for child killers will suffice, so to me not going to prison and instead going to a secure hospital does seem a twisted escape of justice to me, and I won't change my mind on that one!
I don't think it's a rare opinion at all - just log into Facebook and check the comments on any local news story about a murder and you'll find a whole bunch of people who agree with you - but my opinion is that it's outdated, unhelpful and uneducated, especially when it comes to mentally ill people. Torturing mentally ill people to death? bleeping hell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've had a cry tonight over poor Ralph Yarl in Kansas City who was shot because he went to the wrong house to pick up his brothers. He has such a kind face in the photos I've seen of him. I can't believe there haven't been any charges filed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I talked about this one on thread #12 - post #34.

Still nothing reported about the murder of Smita Mistry since charging - it's now over two years since it happened.

One report on the rape & assault trial back in January 2023 then nothing.

Now he's back in court from tomorrow for four weeks. I'm going to assume this is a retrial on the rape & assault charges. But who knows?

EBF2C1C1-DC1D-4E3D-9CC2-EDFD62B840A5.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I think being detained, possibly for the rest of your life, in a secure hospital is more than a "telling off" 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't think it's a rare opinion at all - just log into Facebook and check the comments on any local news story about a murder and you'll find a whole bunch of people who agree with you - but my opinion is that it's outdated, unhelpful and uneducated, especially when it comes to mentally ill people. Torturing mentally ill people to death? bleeping hell.
It's least they deserve for commuting such barbaric acts . Imagine it being your child. Horrific. Many of us myself Inc are mentally ill. But we aren't evil and violent. Those who are think differently and I wouldn't lose sleep over them being tortured, commit the crime should do your time.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It's least they deserve for commuting such barbaric acts . Imagine it being your child. Horrific. Many of us myself Inc are mentally ill. But we aren't evil and violent. Those who are think differently and I wouldn't lose sleep over them being tortured, commit the crime should do your time.
Would you be willing to physically torture them yourself? It's very easy to be fire and brimstone when it would be someone else who would have to commit the deed.

Reactions: 6
But there are so many different levels and aspects of mental illness. For example, it would be absurd to even start to compare the depression and anxiety I've suffered with to something like paranoid schizophrenia so I wouldn't even try.

But good to know where you're at. The Dark Ages by the sounds of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've had a cry tonight over poor Ralph Yarl in Kansas City who was shot because he went to the wrong house to pick up his brothers. He has such a kind face in the photos I've seen of him. I can't believe there haven't been any charges filed.
Hadn’t heard about this, not very much coverage. I’ve just found this article though:

How bloody terrifying looking is the man that’s been charged?! Also how sad that the boy went to three houses before anyone helped him 😫 what is wrong with the world?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hadn’t heard about this, not very much coverage. I’ve just found this article though:

How bloody terrifying looking is the man that’s been charged?! Also how sad that the boy went to three houses before anyone helped him 😫 what is wrong with the world?!
What's wrong with America more like. It's one big fucked up mess of values over there. That country will end up eating itself

Reactions: 12
Reminds me of Renisha McBride. She went looking for help after crashing her car (drunk) and the person whose home she went to shot and killed her. America.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Finally glad to see charges brought. That poor boy.

Reactions: 6
Reading the news every day about tit going on in america really is just like watching the handmaids tale happening in real time. Richest third world country in the world…

Reactions: 14
I just read about Lynda Spence 😯

It's impossible to know exactly what happened there. It all sounds really murky. But if you thought you were being ripped off you'd go to the police, right? You wouldn't abduct a woman and mutilate her. Her poor family.

I just read about Lynda Spence 😯

It's impossible to know exactly what happened there. It all sounds really murky. But if you thought you were being ripped off you'd go to the police, right? You wouldn't abduct a woman and mutilate her. Her poor family.
I've watched all the documentary now and yeah they were clearly involved in alot of other dodgey stuff which is why they couldn't report her , she was a total con artist herself though not that I'm saying she deserved what happend to her , absolutely sickening. I wonder how much her family and friends actually knew what she was like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.