Real Life Crime and Murder #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think back years ago when we had execution,yes there was people hanged for crimes they didn’t do,these days though we have come along way since 1969 when capital punishment was abolished,we now have DNA which obviously didn’t have back then.
Sorry this is just my opinion I don’t want to turn this thread into argument.Just have to say.
DNA only proves a person was at the scene of a crime.
You wouldn’t rape a rapist? Steal from a thief? So why kill a killer? Revenge is NOT justice.
Im so glad the UK abolished the death penalty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can see why people would be suspicious but I am not convinced because the two girls who survived lived on a different floor to the four who were murdered and it’s also been reported that they had their doors locked. Potentially the murderer either didn’t know they were there or couldn’t get to them. Or if the murderer was just targeting, say, one person in that house but murdered the others because they saw him then it would make sense why the other girls were not murdered because they did not see anything. Those are just my thoughts though, who really knows at this point!

I was confused too but then it’s been reported that they did hear something but thought it was the others partying.

The call is really baffling, why just say the person is unconscious? But I thought maybe the caller was so hysterical that the dispatcher couldn’t make out what they were saying? The first thing they would ask is “Are they conscious?” “Are they breathing?” so if the caller said no but the dispatcher couldn’t make anything else out then I guess that’s what was passed on? Again just my thoughts.
Yes so true, if locked doors and passed out they really will have had the luckiest escape of their lives. X

Reactions: 7
The Idaho murders are really shocking but if I may lighten the mood for a minute... has anyone read the comments under the Daily Mail article?

Highlights include something like 'if too much sex, drugs and rock and roll was a reason to kill someone the Rolling Stones would have been dead years ago'.

Everyone is convinced Jack is a drug dealer and there's one dude who has attempted to go full on criminal profiler, although to be fair, he may not be far off the mark.

The first three comments state how problematic the girls' behaviour was which left me completely baffled because I was sure I'd just read an article about a bunch of normal young people, enjoying life.

It's honestly the most bizarre collection of comments I've ever read.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The Idaho murders are really shocking but if I may lighten the mood for a minute... has anyone read the comments under the Daily Mail article?

Highlights include something like 'if too much sex, drugs and rock and roll was a reason to kill someone the Rolling Stones would have been dead years ago'.

Everyone is convinced Jack is a drug dealer and there's one dude who has attempted to go full on criminal profiler, although to be fair, he may not be far off the mark.

The first three comments state how problematic the girls' behaviour was which left me completely baffled because I was sure I'd just read an article about a bunch of normal young people, enjoying life.

It's honestly the most bizarre collection of comments I've ever read.
Can you link the article please?

Reactions: 2
Most DM comment sections seem to be filled with hardline right wing bots these days so it's hard to put much faith in them.

Reactions: 9
Most DM comment sections seem to be filled with hardline right wing bots these days so it's hard to put much faith in them.
They post a lot of pro Russian nonsense too which makes me think some are Russian bots

• Wow
Reactions: 6
this is so crazy. why is she naked? imagine how scared she was it's not like she could just go home she was in a different country. I really hope justice is served here, all of them should get life
The fbi will only get involved if they are invited by the Mexican goverment/police so these disgusting humans are going to have a fine old time in a mexican prison, hopefully theyll get the tit kicked out of them

Reactions: 7
Regarding the Idaho murders, I watched the live press conference last night. Police are still remaining tight lipped. But thr facts he did conform were that the two rooms where the murders took place were on different floors. One on the 2nd floor, the other the 3rd floor. They also said that the 911 call cane from a room mates phone (a surviving room mate) but that thr caller was a visitor at the house who turned up that morning.
They said they aren't interested in 'jack', the person the two girls called not long before their murder.
Absolutely terrible murders. I'm praying they get this monster soon. Such a sad waste of life.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Regarding the Idaho murders, I watched the live press conference last night. Police are still remaining tight lipped. But thr facts he did conform were that the two rooms where the murders took place were on different floors. One on the 2nd floor, the other the 3rd floor. They also said that the 911 call cane from a room mates phone (a surviving room mate) but that thr caller was a visitor at the house who turned up that morning.
They said they aren't interested in 'jack', the person the two girls called not long before their murder.
Absolutely terrible murders. I'm praying they get this monster soon. Such a sad waste of life.
Yes, Jack is one of the girls ex boyfriends, her family are adamant that he is innocent and have said that “the police are wasting their time” looking at him but they still haven’t officially cleared him as a suspect. I was thinking maybe they haven’t cleared him yet as they are still checking out his alibi? But they did say that the “calls weren’t connected” to the murder. It looks like they’ve found a footprint so I am praying they have a suspect or person of interest in mind and are just building the case, hence asking locals for their CCTV footage from specific locations.

Reactions: 11
Apparently one of the surviving roommates fainted the next morning when she found the bodies.. and the call was then made to 911..so whether this was a friend/the last roommate that made the call from her phone I presume?
It is the weirdest murder case I have ever seen...there is a new story every day.The coroner who did the autopsies was giving interviews on tv (which was bizarre).I personally think the cops have a theory/leads and are working on an arrest whilst "playing dumb"at press conferences.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Arrin Stoner on You Tube has done quite an in-depth analysis of the footage of the girls at the food truck (Idaho murders), it's interesting as he does really resemble a person in one of the girl's lives (ex). Unrelated he also has some excellent analysis of the Missy Bevers, Stephen Koechner & Claudia Lawrence cases. I don't know why his channel isn't more popular as he is amazing at what he does.

Reactions: 9
Arrin Stoner on You Tube has done quite an in-depth analysis of the footage of the girls at the food truck (Idaho murders), it's interesting as he does really resemble a person in one of the girl's lives (ex). Unrelated he also has some excellent analysis of the Missy Bevers, Stephen Koechner & Claudia Lawrence cases. I don't know why his channel isn't more popular as he is amazing at what he does.
Will have to check that out, thank you! I was very suspicious of Food Truck Guy especially watching the CCTV but he has been cleared by police also. He is a friend of one of the girl’s boyfriends (not an ex) and he told other people outside the food truck that he was walking the girls home but then they ditched him to get a car ride home.

The Claudia Lawerence case is heartbreaking, do you think it will ever be solved?

Reactions: 8
Will have to check that out, thank you! I was very suspicious of Food Truck Guy especially watching the CCTV but he has been cleared by police also. He is a friend of one of the girl’s boyfriends (not an ex) and he told other people outside the food truck that he was walking the girls home but then they ditched him to get a car ride home.

The Claudia Lawerence case is heartbreaking, do you think it will ever be solved?
Yes the CCTV is strange! like some have speculated, I think police probably have a suspect but are keeping their cards close to their chest at the moment.

Regarding Claudia; I don't see it being solved unless someone talks. Firmly believe (speculation also) there is a close-knit group from the pub who know what happened. Maybe if there's a rift someone will come clean with what they know? I also believe the police have probably arrested and released the guilty person at some point. The sighting of the man and woman arguing on the bridge (the man being a left-handed smoker) seems vital to the case.

Reactions: 10
I remember when Karen Buckley was murdered in Glasgow, even though the killer seemed quite obvious, the police said it wasn't him. If I recall correctly, her parents might have even said similar in a press conference. But the idea behind it was to give the killer a false sense of security so he would slip up. Which he did. Maybe similar tactic being used her?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.