Real Life Crime and Murder #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Article about the families of the Idaho victims calling for an end to a lot of conspiracy theories going around about the victims/motives

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Not to be sinister but had that been my children, I would not want to live. Heartbreaking case.
I was thinking the same thing! It's a terrible tragedy, but if I was that mother, I'd also rather be with my children than face life without them like that...

Reactions: 10
Can anyone shed any light on what's happened today regarding the delphi murders? I'm so confused!

Can anyone shed any light on what's happened today regarding the delphi murders? I'm so confused!
He’s been returned to jail, bail hearing set for February. Records are to remain sealed at the moment, judge is taking the motion under advisement. Rumour is there was someone else involved with him in the murders and unsealing the warrants will give away the details and may cause the suspects to flee

Edited to correct about the motion being under advisement

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s been returned to jail, bail hearing set for February. Records are to remain sealed at the moment, judge is taking the motion under advisement. Rumour is there was someone else involved with him in the murders and unsealing the warrants will give away the details and may cause the suspects to flee

Edited to correct about the motion being under advisement
Thank you so much!

Reactions: 1
No problem. The suspects defence attorney is now saying this is the first they have heard of other people possibly being involved. This could be a ploy by the defence team, just like them applying for bail 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow. The whole case is crazy! I honestly thought once they caught the guy everything would become clear but obviously not.

I remember when Karen Buckley was murdered in Glasgow, even though the killer seemed quite obvious, the police said it wasn't him. If I recall correctly, her parents might have even said similar in a press conference. But the idea behind it was to give the killer a false sense of security so he would slip up. Which he did. Maybe similar tactic being used her?
What happened? How did they catch him?

Reactions: 1
Wow. The whole case is crazy! I honestly thought once they caught the guy everything would become clear but obviously not.
Involved doesn’t necessarily mean the other person(s) were at the scene or helped carry out the act. Could be someone who knew something and didn’t say or someone who gave a false alibi. It’s really unclear at the moment. The accused’s wife has moved away from the area so I’ve read and still supports him.

Reactions: 4
Involved doesn’t necessarily mean the other person(s) were at the scene or helped carry out the act. Could be someone who knew something and didn’t say or someone who gave a false alibi. It’s really unclear at the moment. The accused’s wife has moved away from the area so I’ve read and still supports him.
let’s not forget kegan Kline, His dad and the shared social media. Also the owner of the land who has since died.

Reactions: 10
I know I’ve said this before but I still find it odd that the suspect in the Delphi case allegedly told a state conservation officer that he was in the area that day, on the Monon High Bridge that afternoon but that he didn’t see the girls, but his report could've been considered unfounded.

It’s the “unfounded” but I’m confused with and if he did indeed say that, why did it take the officers how many years to look in to him further? I feel for the victims families.

kegan Kline, His dad and the shared social media
I’m out the loop, what did they do?

why did it take the officers how many years to look in to him further?
Could just be me but I feel like the authorities haven’t had a lot of concrete evidence over the years. Could be why they didn’t investigate because they didn’t have enough to charge him but they also didn’t want to scare him off

Reactions: 2
I know I’ve said this before but I still find it odd that the suspect in the Delphi case allegedly told a state conservation officer that he was in the area that day, on the Monon High Bridge that afternoon but that he didn’t see the girls, but his report could've been considered unfounded.

It’s the “unfounded” but I’m confused with and if he did indeed say that, why did it take the officers how many years to look in to him further? I feel for the victims families.
I wonder if he said it to cover himself in case anyone else told police at the time that he had visited the area.
I think it took the police so long to look at him as they simply had no reason to! Potentially Kegan Kline rolled on him as part of his own plea deal? KK told police at the time of his own arrest he was in the area in a red jeep. Turns out Richard Allen had a red jeep at the time. Also his garden was dug up and after that he was then arrested. So wonder if they found something?

I’m out the loop, what did they do?

Could just be me but I feel like the authorities haven’t had a lot of concrete evidence over the years. Could be why they didn’t investigate because they didn’t have enough to charge him but they also didn’t want to scare him off
Kegan Kline had a social media profile called Anthony Shots, using someone else’s photos to speak to teen girls. It was this account that arranged to meet Libby at the bridge on the day of the murder. It has been said that his dad and potentially others had access to this account. KK is now in prison awaiting trial for underage indecent images. Potentially he lured the girls there for Richard Allen and has now rolled on him to get a plea deal on his own charges.
Richard Allen was completely under everyone’s radar. That’s why they weren’t investigating him until now. KK and his dad have been linked to this case for a long time. Only now with this plea deal has the name RA come up

Edited to add- KK gave police dna and was not a match to the crime scene, neither was his dad. Up until now RA had never been arrested so his dna was not in the database hence police didn’t have a hit from the crime scene. As far as I’m aware police haven’t released whether RA dna is a match now he has been arrested, but I’ll assume it is as he is charged with their murders

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder if he said it to cover himself in case anyone else told police at the time that he had visited the area.
I think it took the police so long to look at him as they simply had no reason to! Potentially Kegan Kline rolled on him as part of his own plea deal? KK told police at the time of his own arrest he was in the area in a red jeep. Turns out Richard Allen had a red jeep at the time. Also his garden was dug up and after that he was then arrested. So wonder if they found something?

Kegan Kline had a social media profile called Anthony Shots, using someone else’s photos to speak to teen girls. It was this account that arranged to meet Libby at the bridge on the day of the murder. It has been said that his dad and potentially others had access to this account. KK is now in prison awaiting trial for underage indecent images. Potentially he lured the girls there for Richard Allen and has now rolled on him to get a plea deal on his own charges.
Richard Allen was completely under everyone’s radar. That’s why they weren’t investigating him until now. KK and his dad have been linked to this case for a long time. Only now with this plea deal has the name RA come up

Edited to add- KK gave police dna and was not a match to the crime scene, neither was his dad. Up until now RA had never been arrested so his dna was not in the database hence police didn’t have a hit from the crime scene. As far as I’m aware police haven’t released whether RA dna is a match now he has been arrested, but I’ll assume it is as he is charged with their murders
Thank you so much, I’ve missed a lot. Gosh, I hope this is the end for the family and they have arrested the right person. They deserve justice, it’s been half a decade already.
Do you think KK is the other person(s) mentioned in the sealed documents?

Reactions: 5

Thank you so much for that detailed summary and I can definitely see why he slipped through the net now. The cases that stick with me are the ones where the murderer turns out to be hiding in plain sight, living in the same community as the victims families, like the Soham murders and Ian Huntley.

I’d also make the assumption that if he’s been charged that they are pretty certain that they have the right man and that his DNA matches up. I hope they do because it’s been a long wait for justice for the families.

Thank you so much for that detailed summary and I can definitely see why he slipped through the net now. The cases that stick with me are the ones where the murderer turns out to be hiding in plain sight, living in the same community as the victims families, like the Soham murders and Ian Huntley.

I’d also make the assumption that if he’s been charged that they are pretty certain that they have the right man and that his DNA matches up. I hope they do because it’s been a long wait for justice for the families.
The police officer said a long time ago they believe the killer is hiding in plain sight. Also RA lives 6 minutes away from Delphi bridge, and also has knowledge of the tracks and tunnels that run around all that area

Yeh I'd heard it could be that kk maybe had multiple accounts that Allen may have used, as KK shared content online. So the feeling is that maybe where it could be connected.

The police officer said a long time ago they believe the killer is hiding in plain sight. Also RA lives 6 minutes away from Delphi bridge, and also has knowledge of the tracks and tunnels that run around all that area
Didn’t he work as a pharmacy technician and he was the one that printed off Libby’s photos for her funeral?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.