Real Life Crime and Murder #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God poor girl.
I saw the video and if was so sad however I its hard to believe what is on video is what killed her some im thinking they must have more video that is more violent that this. You can see at least 2 people filming.
There's apparently a second video which shows the fatal blow, the one she didn't get up from. It's allegedly delivered by a different person than the one in the first video. I just don't understand how they could all go on holiday together and then just beat one of their party to death, it's horrendous.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There's apparently a second video which shows the fatal blow, the one she didn't get up from. It's allegedly delivered by a different person than the one in the first video. I just don't understand how they could all go on holiday together and then just beat one of their party to death, it's horrendous.
I agree! I read that it was a day after they arrived. That poor girl, seeing her sitting their in the ground and nobody helping her

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I agree! I read that it was a day after they arrived. That poor girl, seeing her sitting their in the ground and nobody helping her
I thought they were teenagers when I first heard about it but they were in their twenties. I just can't fathom what would possess a bunch of adult women to do this to anyone, never mind their 'friend'

• Sad
Reactions: 17
5 days on from the Idaho Student murders...cops are remaining tight lipped,no arrest or suspect and now the girls families are urging students to leave campus and return home to be safe...2 roommates were at home and survived supposedly as their bedroom doors were locked...
What are peoples thoughts?I think the cops have somebody who they are watching closely...
Sister of murdered University of Idaho student urges campus evacuation # via https://android.com

• Sad
Reactions: 11
5 days on from the Idaho Student murders...cops are remaining tight lipped,no arrest or suspect and now the girls families are urging students to leave campus and return home to be safe...2 roommates were at home and survived supposedly as their bedroom doors were locked...
What are peoples thoughts?I think the cops have somebody who they are watching closely...
Sister of murdered University of Idaho student urges campus evacuation # via https://android.com
I didn’t know that about the locked bedrooms but I had read that the other two housemates had apparently not heard anything, how are four people murdered and no one hears a thing? It makes me think that they were murdered while they slept?

The 911 call is baffling, the caller reported someone being unconscious but then there were reports it was an absolute blood bath so those two things don’t add up? Also they are not releasing who made the call, was it the housemates, was it the murderer?

Lastly, I have watched the video from the food truck a few times and the man loitering in the grey hoodie sticks out to me… his hat is on backwards but it’s like he notices the camera so he turns his hat around, pulls it down and puts his hood up. It could be innocent of course.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone been following the Shanquella Robinson case?

A hairstylist from North Carolina. She went to Mexico a month ago with a group of friends, and one of the girls on the trip beat her to death . Their is a video online of her in a hotel room being beaten by the girl while Shanquella is naked, it is horrifying to watch, 5 other friends are there recording it and not intervening. One of the people behind the camera is shouting saying ‘why aren’t you fighting back’ but in a mocking way.

Cabo police initially ruled the death as alcohol poisoning but she actually died from a broken neck and I believe her spine was snapped as well. All the friends stories kept on changing when speaking to her family afterwards. Saying she had drank too much etc. Her family knew something was wrong but Mexico police refused to investigate. It’s been announced today that her death is now a homicide investigation. Twitter is very loud about the case and you can view the video on there. Made me feel so sad to think how much pain she must have been in.
this is so crazy. why is she naked? imagine how scared she was it's not like she could just go home she was in a different country. I really hope justice is served here, all of them should get life

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I usually lurk this thread but that story about Shanquella Robinson has made me feel sick! Why is she naked? Why are her ‘friends’ attacking and filming her? Why would you then leave the country knowing you’ve left a dead body behind?! Awful and I really hope her family get justice!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That poor young woman 😔
Just saw this on the Daily Mail. Amongst the rest. It is awful and these monsters walk amongst us.

My heart goes out to all of the families and loved ones of the victims. It's just unfair and so sad. Surely the law needs reviewing, harsher sentences per type of crime.

Sorry to state the obvious and so many tragedies occurring globally. 🥺☮💜

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just saw this on the Daily Mail. Amongst the rest. It is awful and these monsters walk amongst us.

My heart goes out to all of the families and loved ones of the victims. It's just unfair and so sad. Surely the law needs reviewing, harsher sentences per type of crime.

Sorry to state the obvious and so many tragedies occurring globally. 🥺☮💜
Absolutely.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn’t know that about the locked bedrooms but I had read that the other two housemates had apparently not heard anything, how are four people murdered and no one hears a thing? It makes me think that they were murdered while they slept?

The 911 call is baffling, the caller reported someone being unconscious but then there were reports it was an absolute blood bath so those two things don’t add up? Also they are not releasing who made the call, was it the housemates, was it the murderer?

Lastly, I have watched the video from the food truck a few times and the man loitering in the grey hoodie sticks out to me… his hat is on backwards but it’s like he notices the camera so he turns his hat around, pulls it down and puts his hood up. It could be innocent of course.
When Ted Bundy went on his final spree I don’t think others in the sorority house heard what was going on until he went in and attacked them too.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think back years ago when we had execution,yes there was people hanged for crimes they didn’t do,these days though we have come along way since 1969 when capital punishment was abolished,we now have DNA which obviously didn’t have back then.
Sorry this is just my opinion I don’t want to turn this thread into argument.Just have to say.

Reactions: 8
I think back years ago when we had execution,yes there was people hanged for crimes they didn’t do,these days though we have come along way since 1969 when capital punishment was abolished,we now have DNA which obviously didn’t have back then.
Sorry this is just my opinion I don’t want to turn this thread into argument.Just have to say.
I agree that some crimes you could consider this punishment some people do not deserve to be on this earth.I do worry about wrongful convictions and it doesn’t seem to offer a deterrent to people so will we just be becoming the evil we despise so much ?
I don’t actually know the answer

Reactions: 5
DNA doesn't solve every case does it though? And the death penalty certainly doesn't act as a deterrent - you only have to look at the state of the USA to see that. It's all about vengeance and that's not what the justice system here is for - it is for punishment and hopefully rehabilitation.

But you're right, we have come a long way since public executions, as in we (the UK) realised there is no place for the death penalty in a civilised society.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When Ted Bundy went on his final spree I don’t think others in the sorority house heard what was going on until he went in and attacked them too.
Yes true, that was horrendous. I guess it can actually be easily done if people are sleeping/vulnerable.

Having read into this, the two surviving housemates were on the third floor whereas the murders took place on the first and second. One of the housemates did hear what was described as “rummaging” but put it down to the others partying so put on ‘white noise’ and went to sleep. How horrifying for those two housemates who survived. I can’t even begin to imagine how they feel.

One of the girls had defence wounds which broke my heart as she must have fought for her life. I really hope they get who did it.

Reactions: 8
I usually lurk this thread but that story about Shanquella Robinson has made me feel sick! Why is she naked? Why are her ‘friends’ attacking and filming her? Why would you then leave the country knowing you’ve left a dead body behind?! Awful and I really hope her family get justice!
I was horrified by the whole thing too. There were men in the group too. They could have easily stepped in but they just filmed it. Sickening. I hate humanity sometimes.

Makes you wonder whether it was almost premeditated? But if that were the case they wouldn’t have filmed it surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I was horrified by the whole thing too. There were men in the group too. They could have easily stepped in but they just filmed it. Sickening. I hate humanity sometimes.

Makes you wonder whether it was almost premeditated? But if that were the case they wouldn’t have filmed it surely?
i haven’t seen the video but i feel like it had to be premeditated. i don’t get how a group would invite someone on holiday with them and then randomly turn on her like that, with no one helping her :( but, like you say, why film it? who shared the video of it? the poor woman, i can’t even think about it too much. it’s so sad.

Reactions: 12
Yes I agree, I think something was premeditated, maybe not actual murder. But there definitely was an intention to humiliate this poor girl, she was naked, she was being filmed, she did not want to fight and says so clearly. And all this happened on the first day of their holiday. And no one gets a broken neck and a cracked spine just from your average scuffle, they are serious injuries 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.