Real Life Crime and Murder #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to read up on the Delphi case as it’s not one that I have heard or have any knowledge of but I see it mentioned a lot on here, if you have any good podcasts or sources that you would recommend, please let me know

Reactions: 6
Oh do hope he doesn’t,as mentioned he is far too dangerous,I see program about the investigation etc on sky crime the other week.

Why do we release child killers in this country ?? Particularly those with a sexual motivation in children.
Life without parole - they cannot be rehabilitated. Its a sickness from which they cannot be cured in my opinion.

Reactions: 22
I’d like to read up on the Delphi case as it’s not one that I have heard or have any knowledge of but I see it mentioned a lot on here, if you have any good podcasts or sources that you would recommend, please let me know
I think down the hill is the most ´famous´ one

Reactions: 14
True Crime Garage have done quite a few deep dive episodes on the case.

Reactions: 3
The Prosecutors podcast is great, they’ve done some updates on this case too 😊

Twenty five years since the murder of Kate Bushell in Exeter. I really remember this case, never been solved sadly. She was a few years older than me.

• Sad
Down The Hill, as everyone has mentioned, and the first series of Scene of the Crime are the best podcasts.

Reactions: 3
The Murder Sheet is ok too, they seemed to have a bit of inside knowledge recently, or claimed they did !

Reactions: 2
I admire your dedication! 😂

If they are doing live reporting, I think it will only be for the first day or so.
I have been waiting a long time for this!

Currently being covered on Echo News in very brief detail.

I have been waiting a long time for this!

Currently being covered on Echo News in very brief detail.

Very detailed account here

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
If the prosecution can prove it was done for financial gain, then that's a starting point of 30 years. Add in to that the aggravating factors of (by the sounds of it) premeditation, the vulnerability of the victim, position of trust (son/carer) and the actual arson itself (never viewed well), it's not looking good for him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Wow what a fucker. It’s Not like it was some ‘mercy’ killing where he tried to kill his disabled mother and himself because the caring had got too much (still wrong)

Instead, Shortly after starting the fire he left the property and went to McDonald’s for a bloody milkshake!

Callous. Poor Elsie can’t think of anyone dying in that way let alone my own mother 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.