Real Life Crime and Murder #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder then what on earth could have caused the chemical results they found in the soil?
It wasn’t what I was expecting them to say, given the police presence up there (it’s not far from me) plus add that they’ve said they’re going to continue excavating and there’s been quite a bit of evidence removed in forensic bags

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The article is here

• Sad
Reactions: 5
tbh I don’t think Keith was buried on the moors. He was buried somewhere else and it obviously got Ian and Myra off by allowing them to dig up the moors and knowing full well they’d never find his corpse.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm a bit confused, remains have been found but the police have found nothing during their search? I'm guessing the bone fragments have yet to be tested. Does anyone know the author who found them?

Reactions: 2
I'm a bit confused, remains have been found but the police have found nothing during their search? I'm guessing the bone fragments have yet to be tested. Does anyone know the author who found them?
He claims to have also identified Jack The Ripper.

Reactions: 3
On the Ian and Myra thing, I am sure that they buried him in a different place. I know about the case really well because it fascinates me that a woman would go along with the rape and murder of children. I just don’t trust Hindley and Brady’s account, there are aspects of their stories that doesn’t make sense. It seems they both only picked out details that they agreed to talk about with police.

I genuinely think Ian and Myra got away with other murders and they both hid the existence of another location as a last duck you.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

He makes it sound like the person he's after his very old with not long left. There has been rumours for years about a very well thought of old man in TV being like this. If it was I would be gutted.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m dying to know who?
I genuinely have no idea, can you give a clue?

He makes it sound like the person he's after his very old with not long left. There has been rumours for years about a very well thought of old man in TV being like this. If it was I would be gutted.
Can you give a clue as I’ve no idea?

Reactions: 5
I’m dying to know who?
I genuinely have no idea, can you give a clue?

Can you give a clue as I’ve no idea?
I think it’s David Jason. There was some story years back of how his house was used by a weirdo to do heinous things, but people have suspected him to also be involved. I’m not entirely sure why but I’d be upset if it’s true. 😭

I didn’t mean to write weirdo it’s auto corrected from weirdo

Ffs Nonce then. Won’t let me type it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I think it’s David Jason. There was some story years back of how his house was used by a weirdo to do heinous things, but people have suspected him to also be involved. I’m not entirely sure why but I’d be upset if it’s true. 😭

Ffs ponce then. Won’t let me type it 🤦🏽‍♀️
🙈🤣🤣 really? Just shows your really don’t have a clue what goes on?

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Probably all be a nice big cover up and we'll all be expected to forget today's free articles.

Just saw on the news that they’ve charged a 34 year old for Olivia Korbell-Pratts murder. So glad to hear that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Ah ffs
I loved David Jason
Jesus wept

Reactions: 4

This rumour has been circulating for years. I too hope it’s not him.

Reactions: 11
I found this re David Jason. It says it's from the People in 1999 but SS from a random blog so can't verify
Screenshot_20221001-224914_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 2
Oh jeez. I had been trying to think of people and forgot about David Jason. I too read it as someone who is possibly already elderly. But had to be a pretty big household name. I can totally see it happening though. This would be very hard for the public to accept I think. Only fools and horses tainted forever. (If it’s him, appreciate this is just speculation)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.