Real Life Crime and Murder #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet there is assault of the elderly at nursing homes too. When my aunt briefly worked at one she described how the staff would grab the wigs off old ladies heads and chuck them across the room, be mean to them etc.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I bet there is assault of the elderly at nursing homes too. When my aunt briefly worked at one she described how the staff would grab the wigs off old ladies heads and chuck them across the room, be mean to them etc.
Of course there is.
Ireland had another Prime Time Investigates about Arás Attracta, a home (don't know if it was nursing home or for people with intellectual disabilities) but that abuse those poor residents went through was horrific, and only for that it would still be happening there.

I can't understand how someone working in that setting can behave like that

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Finally, a conviction in the Renee and Andrew MacRae case from 1976 but still no bodies.

Ugh cases with no bodies always chill me. How sad for the family who haven't been able to put their loved ones to rest. Let's hope he reveals where they are before he pops his clogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I've just seen the reports in the DM that a skull has been found on Saddleworth Moor. Police are now digging at the site.
Hoping poor little Keith Bennett has been found.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I hope it’s him for the same reasons as others but also because if it’s not him, then who is it ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I hope it’s him for the same reasons as others but also because if it’s not him, then who is it ☹
I was about to say the same thing. I believe there may have been other victims but I do hope this is Keith. I think his case has haunted many of us over the years.

Reactions: 16
The effort this man has put in to trying to find him is quite impressive. I really hope it is Keith and he can be laid to rest with his mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Keith's brother is playing down the reports of a skull been found, it does not seem to tally with information he has been told but I suppose time will tell.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Keith's brother is playing down the reports of a skull been found, it does not seem to tally with information he has been told but I suppose time will tell.
I suppose after all this time and being told over the years things that could help you find him and then being told it was a false lead, something else. I guess he is guarding his heart. What the family has had to endure his a nightmare. I really hope it is him and they will finally get closure.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I hope this is little Keith, bless him. And he can be buried alongside his mum.
Yes bless little Keith and his mum fought for him for so long she didn’t want to give up until he was found sadly she passed away a few years ago 😥 I really hope they find him

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have no hope of the case of Willie McRae being solved for a long time as I think that there are too many government and intelligence agencies involved in it. Too many establishment people with blood on their hands.
I'd never heard of Willie McRae's case until your post. Just done a quick bit of reading. What a coverup! Definitely fishy.

Reactions: 2
Keith’s brothers Facebook status. Hate the thought the press has used this poor boy to make exaggerated news stories
I agree. After reading the DM is seems pretty certain, but the info his brother has appears to contradict this?
Also, if these are his remains and are close to the other grave sites, I cant get my head round, how he wasn't discovered during the previous searches.

New developments in the Alistair Wilson case! The last few sentences are very identifying, if you knew the man, you would know who he was immediately.
I listened to the podcast and imo thought it was mistaken identity.
To kill a man in cold blood over decking though, seems a bit disproportionate!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.