Real Dads of Melbourne #2 Jarrad thinks he's the bees knees and too good for supermarket cheese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our favourite housewife Jarrad, #noreid and his long suffering husband Michael

Reactions: 3
“I love parents who offer to car pool to parties”

I take it Jarrad never offers to same? Couldn’t have anyone potentially bring sand or dirt or too much perfume into the car, could we?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m having a slight crisis over the fact that I, a 30 year old woman currently use the same body spray as a 12(?) year old boy hahaha! They do smell nice but yikes pretty exxy compared to the Impulse sprays we had back in the day.

I hope Reid is able to have a bit more freedom and privacy in the very near future. It’s like Jarryd simultaneously infantilises him and also expects him to act like a grown adult at all times. Fingers crossed he has a fun rebellious stage in the coming years, it’s such an important part of growing up IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grifters get a free paid shopping spree at Myer

Didn't they just get a heap of free clothes and shoes from RM Williams for fathers day? Michael looks old and sick - I wonder if he is ok?
Jarrad reckons they have lost 10kg each - I can see it on Michael but not Jarrad.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Very obviously showing the name of Reid's school on the computer 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know all parents shape their children but the way Jarrad particularly has moulded Reid into a mini version of himself is so weird, I reckon.

Reactions: 12
I know all parents shape their children but the way Jarrad particularly has moulded Reid into a mini version of himself is so weird, I reckon.
Reid is very annoying. If he doesn’t turn out gay they will be devastated.

Reactions: 13
My heart bleeds for Reid losing sleep over his perfume sample.
If only that was the only problem for kids everywhere, get a grip daddy1 & quit being such a knob.

Reactions: 8
He truly is a piece of work....i have 3 sons, they are footy heads, through and through. All adults now but can guarantee, I went to every game they played, even if it meant going from one side of the city to the other.....and I'm not a footy head.....but here's the thing, it's not about me. Its about my kids. Two still play and i get to every game. Jarryd, I'm not sure if you think there is some sort of flex associated with the posts you make regarding being so thankful that you don't have to participate in Reids activities......just for the record, there is no flex. It makes you look like the self-absorbed flog you are.

Reactions: 18
Why does he have to emphasise in every post about friends that they’re his close or best friend / it’s so weird

Reactions: 6
He truly is a piece of work....i have 3 sons, they are footy heads, through and through. All adults now but can guarantee, I went to every game they played, even if it meant going from one side of the city to the other.....and I'm not a footy head.....but here's the thing, it's not about me. Its about my kids. Two still play and i get to every game. Jarryd, I'm not sure if you think there is some sort of flex associated with the posts you make regarding being so thankful that you don't have to participate in Reids activities......just for the record, there is no flex. It makes you look like the self-absorbed flog you are.
100% agree!!
I am single and desperately want to have a child, considering doing it alone. The part I look forward to most is just watching them grow up and have their own interests and going to all the things they love and supporting them in their choices. Jarrod just seems so uninterested unless it’s something that will make him look cool!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Daddy J is begging so hard for someone to # kindly gift Taylor Swift tickets to his spoilt brat isn't he.?😡

Reactions: 7
Jarrod stop, just stop!!! I know you read here so here is some advice. Your constant whinging and whining of the normal everyday parental responsibilities is getting exhausting. It’s a privilege to be a parent. We may not like the late night pick ups, school events, taking them to enjoy their interests but we do it because we are their parent and we love them. You may think it’s great content but I can guarantee you it’s not. Pull your head in.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.