Real Dads of Melbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so interesting to me how he continues to infantilise Reid for Instagram. They can settle down and eat some yoghurt now that Reid’s gone to bed??? He’s not five!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s so interesting to me how he continues to infantilise Reid for Instagram. They can settle down and eat some yoghurt now that Reid’s gone to bed??? He’s not five!!!
Yeah that was so weird and fucks sake, it’s yogurt you cockwomble

Reactions: 2
Reíd seems like he has the most un-fun existence of all time. Third wheeling his parents, doing an extraordinary amount of homework, being told #noreid constantly. It just seems so devoid of any levity and fun.

Reactions: 12
It’s bad marketing too, like wouldn’t it sell more if you show kids eat it too?

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it. Wasn’t he going on about how much they’d cut down on alcohol and how good that has been? Now I’m not sure they could talk about alcohol more! Trolleys full of wine, double bar cabinet filled to the brim, line ups of cocktails…if you acknowledged a problem before, I think it’s time to acknowledge it now.

Reactions: 10
I don’t get it. Wasn’t he going on about how much they’d cut down on alcohol and how good that has been? Now I’m not sure they could talk about alcohol more! Trolleys full of wine, double bar cabinet filled to the brim, line ups of cocktails…if you acknowledged a problem before, I think it’s time to acknowledge it now.
I’m not sure of any rules or regulations around drinking alcohol and foster children but surely with all the drinking every day there would be a concern

Oh they gotta be back on the alcohol in time for all Xmas - summer grog promo for BWS and uncle dan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor darl was anxious about volunteering! I am looking on my positive side and hoping that post was to Promote St Kilda Mums....not just the old humble brag he is so prone to!

Poor darl was anxious about volunteering! I am looking on my positive side and hoping that post was to Promote St Kilda Mums....not just the old humble brag he is so prone to!
Actually hoping the same....but the cynical side of me is battling with this.🥴

Reactions: 3
Is 13 a bit old to be having sleepovers with 13 year old girls? Maybe it’s a bit different if it’s family friends I suppose? I loved sleepovers at high school but no way on earth my mum was letting me have one with any other boys! Reid always choose to go to other peoples houses, probably because he can be an actual child & not a mini-adult having dinner parties with adults.

Reactions: 6
Is 13 a bit old to be having sleepovers with 13 year old girls? Maybe it’s a bit different if it’s family friends I suppose? I loved sleepovers at high school but no way on earth my mum was letting me have one with any other boys! Reid always choose to go to other peoples houses, probably because he can be an actual child & not a mini-adult having dinner parties with adults.
Nobody wants to stay at Reid’s because you’d be subjected to so many rules and regulations

I don’t get it. Wasn’t he going on about how much they’d cut down on alcohol and how good that has been? Now I’m not sure they could talk about alcohol more! Trolleys full of wine, double bar cabinet filled to the brim, line ups of cocktails…if you acknowledged a
Humble Brag for sure. Old goggle eyes wouldn't do anything for anyone without recognition.
---
Nobody wants to stay at Reid’s because you’d be subjected to so many rules and regulations
So many rules. Jarrad would be watching every second of your night.

Burnt out from what Jarrad? You have one teenage son who appears to be a very compliant, far too old for his age kid. You don’t have a regular job with commutes & childcare etc. You appear to have all day to clean your house, do your laundry, exercise with your gal pals and host regular dinner parties. Maybe try drinking less, your head would probably be much clearer & you’d feel less groggy all the time 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.