Real Dads of Melbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burnt out from what Jarrad? You have one teenage son who appears to be a very compliant, far too old for his age kid. You don’t have a regular job with commutes & childcare etc. You appear to have all day to clean your house, do your laundry, exercise with your gal pals and host regular dinner parties. Maybe try drinking less, your head would probably be much clearer & you’d feel less groggy all the time 🙄
It must be hard having to take daily photos of him in his Porsche.

Reactions: 7
How did goody Two shoes Reid manage to lose so many things, computer, school clothes, ear buds, was Jarrod inferring they were stolen at school? Teenage forgetfulness doesn't cut it mate.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How did goody Two shoes Reid manage to lose so many things, computer, school clothes, ear buds, was Jarrod inferring they were stolen at school? Teenage forgetfulness doesn't cut it mate.
Yep that’s wild to me, shows he isn’t as respectful as they make out.

Reactions: 4
I find their love of shopping weird for middle aged people. I kind of think 'going shopping' is very 90s/ early 00's? Maybe I have worked in retail for far tooooo long. :rolleyes: 😂:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find their love of shopping weird for middle aged people. I kind of think 'going shopping' is very 90s/ early 00's? Maybe I have worked in retail for far tooooo long. :rolleyes: 😂:ROFLMAO:
Spot on. I go to the shops to buy things I need. Going shopping for an activity is for teenagers looking for an excuse to get away from their parents.

• Haha
Apparently didn't over do the don't lose your laptop,blazer, hat etc etc etc life lesson though🙄
Screenshot_20230928_185233_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
How fab indeed Jarrad babe! Getting to check out a reno! In Albert Park no less! With a 'traveller of spritz' no less! Aspirational stuff.

Poor Reid not having Taylor Swift tickets boo hoo, spoilt privileged little prat.

He will keep whinging in the hope they are gifted some. I really hope no influencers get any given the shows are all sold out anyway, so nothing to promote

Reactions: 9
So over the 'generous' crap they keep sprouting about Reid. Give it a rest! Let the middle aged kid be a kid and not have to hang out with 40+ women pushing the caring, grateful, generous persona.....he has no fkn choice!

Lolol so thirsty.
---
So over the 'generous' crap they keep sprouting about Reid. Give it a rest! Let the middle aged kid be a kid and not have to hang out with 40+ women pushing the caring, grateful, generous persona.....he has no fkn choice!
Totally agree. He’s clearly a social climber like daddy.

Attachments

If you have to treat your car with that degree of absolute wanky preciousness, you probably can’t afford it mate. Needing to park on your friend’s property and not the street coz a bird might tit on it is very entitled and if he was anywhere near as rich as he pretends he is, it wouldn’t be a massive deal because he’d be getting a weekly car wash/polish

Reactions: 14
The random fake excuses to share his rich friend’s expensive houses is pretty lame. Absolute shameless social climber

• Sick
Reactions: 12
We are almost up to thread 2. It was so slow going for awhile, but just like the car nobody asked about, the Real Tattlers of Porschetown stepped it up a notch and have gone from 0 to 100 in no time at all!

Here are some suggestions for the new thread title:

👍🏽 Jarrod thinks he’s the bee’s knees and too good for supermarket cheese… please ✋🏽

❤ Poppin’ bottles at the shack and puttin’ all the carbs back

🤣 Reid has outsmarted dad no.1, and it’s no surprise because his intelligence is none

😮 The Porsche is so sexy but parking is too exy and sand gets inside so we better not drive

😡 Jarrod doesn’t know the difference between ‘of’ and ‘and’, and says he loves seashells and sand

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.