Real Dads of Melbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Googley 👀's lots of people are working 'bloody hard' right now just to keep a roof over their family's head & food on the tabLe.

Reactions: 7
Watching tradies is hard work hey Jarrad?
Came to say the same thing. He gives the impression he is basically doing the kitchen himself.....when in fact he is watching from the lounge. And J, hanging a picture isn't renovating!

Reactions: 6
E
Came to say the same thing. He gives the impression he is basically doing the kitchen himself.....when in fact he is watching from the lounge. And J, hanging a picture isn't renovating!
Exactly! Jarrad wouldn't know what hard work was. We lived in our Reno house while renoing it ourselves and working full time.

Reactions: 2
According to his stories a male Karen is a David.

I legit don’t think I’ve ever come across more of a Karen that Jarrod? He publicly calls out bad service to his audience of 1000s, asks them how he should shame a child that accidentally hit his car, is open about demanding a trade’s ‘best workers’ coz he’s ‘so fussy’. He’s literally the epitome of a Karen and that he’s lacking any self awareness to realise this makes him even more Karen-y.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The spring cleaning. Good God. It's just weird. 'Watch Michael wipe over our pool fence' Riveting. I wonder if behind the scenes they are just gross dirty wallowing pigs 😂 😂

Reactions: 3
Jarrod’s weird sense of pride in being thick as tit is so embarrassing. I’m not sure why admitting that you can’t keep up with your kid’s year 7 homework is something he’s so keen to do. And if your child with all the resources in the world at a 30k a year school needs supervision and help with homework in year 7, there’s some piece of the puzzle missing. It shouldn’t be that challenging for anyone and shouldn’t require that degree of parental input.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
R is either at school or in that fkn car....how could he lose a laptop?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
R is either at school or in that fkn car....how could he lose a laptop?
Probably left it behind when he took his homework out for dinner.
---
Has a porsche and a holiday house but won't buy more than 1 20c bag. Meanwhile that bag will break as soon as he lifts it up.

In other picture he shows the porsche, his alcohol supplies and mentions the shack. I think I just got a whole row in RDOM BINGO.
What a tosser he is.

Reactions: 4
I'm glad Jarrod👀thinks that they drink 'responsibly' & they have cut down their alcohol consumption. Such a bragy little man

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230921_213153_Instagram.jpg

What in the bobble head is going on here???? It's very out of proportion!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love it when people use the skinny filter and don't realise how weird it looks! He looks like ET! I feel fairly sure he isn't a large man so why bother?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.