Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollie

VIP Member
Wouldn’t surprise me if they “shopped” him around to different private schools and sold his attendance to the highest bidder/ biggest discount on offer…
There was a stage when they banged on and on about sending him to Scotch a few years ago…fees being similar to st Michael’s…so I wonder what happened there…
Scotch would never need the advertisements. So funny if he asked them 😂
They wanted st Kevs for a while
ll, actually so surprised they didn’t go there. Probably not $$$ enough.

Reactions: 2

Dreamer01

VIP Member
He is such a walker. Shares a product he got as a gift knowing full well he will get DMs on where did you get it.

Pindawg

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve never known a kid to unpack a bag like that and feel the need to show it off. I noticed Jarrod couldn’t have cared less and walked off dismissing Reid as he tried to show the final draw. I wonder how many ‘friends’ Reid really has? The one we know of seen few and far between these days and I guess that’s because Jarrod insisted Reid went to SMGS so the friendship would be hard to plan around now. Jarrod and Michael probably think they’re exposing Reid to a multitude of life experiences, but really it’s just different restaurants and cheeses
I am deceased
RIP Me

• Haha

Neycroo

Chatty Member
Michael new job is a train driver for Vline
Jarrad until recently was call centre for local council
They rent in Melb
No shame but it’s not the wealth some would think
He loves rich friends
Did not think Michael was a 🚆 driver 🤯

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
Doesn't Reid's Nanna live in Mildura, isn't Mildura flooded.? No stories about floods just moaning about smoking snacks for a pre school aged child.
I live in the area - river is flooded to second ever highest level however it hasn’t affected many houses as they are mostly set back quite a way. Houseboat businesses and riverfront cafes etc doing it tough but most people aren’t affected.

Reactions: 1

gossipygertie

You kinda wonder if these people know they are boring and if they feel stuck for content? I guess as long as they keep making money from it they will keep rotating through the same content and carry on.

savefloss

VIP Member
The only way he’d be able to attend is if the department agreed it would be in his best interest to attend the same school as his foster brother. Could happen if it is a known long term placement. Can’t see Jarryd forcing out the cash somehow though

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Doesn't Reid's Nanna live in Mildura, isn't Mildura flooded.? No stories about floods just moaning about smoking snacks for a pre school aged child.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Have they ever had any more foster kids since the tiny baby last year? I get it was exciting for them/Jarred to have a baby in the house but was it necessary for him to post so much about the baby?

CropTops'R'Us

Not sure how it works but I guessing you have to have a blood alcohol level of zero to drive a train? With all the alcohol they both seem to consume every night I’m surprised that Michaels’s not over when he rocks up to work
Is that his job? I've never worked out what either of them do