RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how she’ll catastrophize this broken pinky toe, how “badly” it’ll prevent her from taking care of her son.
I mean, Zach is already a stay-at-home-dad, so I don't know why this would change anything. But no doubt it'll be a catastrophe.

Reactions: 5
I mean, Zach is already a stay-at-home-dad, so I don't know why this would change anything. But no doubt it'll be a catastrophe.
Yes, he is at home with them too, but she always makes it sound like she does it all regarding the baby, and like it’s her choice if she LETS him “watch” the baby or not. At least that’s how she used to make it sound, maybe she’s changed a little since he was a smaller baby.

Not sure if she still does it because I don't watch her as frequently now, but she used to always refer to "my baby" rather than "our baby."

How on earth can they afford to be two stay at home parents now? She's not pulling in the sponsorships like she was.

Reactions: 3
How on earth can they afford to be two stay at home parents now? She's not pulling in the sponsorships like she was.
My guess is that she decided to "redesign" her filming room so she could finally buckle down and get back to it... and then she didn't. So I think Zach is going to quietly go back to his trade in the next few months.

Yikes. Her latest story where she's mocking his "ow" is just something else. She is disgusting. I hope her kid continues to give her hell.

Reactions: 3
Yikes. Her latest story where she's mocking his "ow" is just something else. She is disgusting. I hope her kid continues to give her hell.
I didn’t enjoy her tone in that story - made me really so uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
I am kind of living for Alder not eating, just because she just had SOOOOO much advice before about how to make your kid be a good eater.

Welcome to having a toddler. Their tastes change as quickly as it takes you to make whatever food they requested

Reactions: 7
He's a whole person on his own, and Kristi is just now realizing that. She won't film during the day because she's up his butt all the time as a helicopter mom. Let the kid breathe.

Reactions: 2
I love how she acts like he's a genius just bc he knows how to vaguely copy words that she exaggeratedly mouths to him 🤦 I was reading novels by the time I was 5 does that make me a genius?? I don't think so lmao I just liked to read cause I was homeschooled and bored.

Reactions: 1
She is turning into one of those insufferable parents who has to share (brag) about every little thing their kid accomplishes. I laughed to myself when she once said she was going to keep his life private - I knew that there would be no way she could resist oversharing. FFS, sharing a list of every word the kid has said - imagine how overbearing she must be in person.

Reactions: 8
I can never tell if her hair is wet or greasy now. Thought it was legit wet in he latest story until she moved it and I realised just greasy

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The whole "my toddler is a genius" thing is incredibly toxic. Not least because actual studies show zero link between early milestones and outcomes for intelligence or athleticism. It's all just kids finding their way in their own time. But putting that kind of pressure on a kid to achieve this early will absolutely have negative outcomes. So good luck with that, Krusti.

I just saw the list of words and lmaooooo she's such a f*cking delusional liar.

Also remember when she posted that story claiming he said "pizza", but pizza's now not on her Instagram list? lmaooo. Oh, Kristi.

Last edited:
What she's saying she does is the exact opposite of what speech therapists recommend doing to encourage speech. If you clap and get excited every time your kid says a word, it stops "conversation" and takes them out of the moment.

• Heart
What she's saying she does is the exact opposite of what speech therapists recommend doing to encourage speech. If you clap and get excited every time your kid says a word, it stops "conversation" and takes them out of the moment.
Kristi is very obviously the kind of parent who thinks """the experts'''' are idiots and only trusts information she reads from a blog called Mama Countrylife.

• Haha
I thought sugar triggered her cluster headaches, but she’s been posting eating cinnamon sugar toast and then made cinnamon sugar bread 🤷🏼‍♀️

I feel like in her IG story she wanted Zach to shut up bc he was being realistic about the whole words thing. Like he was trying to say that bc they're his parents obviously they're going to know what their kid is trying to say. Kristi didn't seem to enjoy that bc it doesn't feed into her whole "genius child" narrative. Idk maybe that's crazy but at one point she almost like rolled her eyes at him and seemed like she wanted to cut him off from talking. I just hate that she's so dismissive of anyone that doesn't feed her exactly what she wants to hear. Also holy greaseball batman.

Reactions: 9
I feel like in her IG story she wanted Zach to shut up bc he was being realistic about the whole words thing. Like he was trying to say that bc they're his parents obviously they're going to know what their kid is trying to say. Kristi didn't seem to enjoy that bc it doesn't feed into her whole "genius child" narrative. Idk maybe that's crazy but at one point she almost like rolled her eyes at him and seemed like she wanted to cut him off from talking. I just hate that she's so dismissive of anyone that doesn't feed her exactly what she wants to hear. Also holy greaseball batman.
I watched one of their videos from their home account on youtube. It was awful how she constantly talked over Zack and contradicted him. Whenever he spoke she just looked impatient, not listening to him but just waiting for her turn to speak. She treats him like a child.

IIRC Zack did a proper manly job, something to do with working from height in a harness. He went from that to trailing behind Kristi on work trips. I remember seeing a video of some work trip where you get flown halfway round the world to enthuse over an eyeliner or whatever and seeing him looking awkward AF sipping cocktails with the other beta males who had been dragged along. He looked uncomfortable and out of place.

I like Zack, he seems like a kind and gentle man but an alpha male he is not. She bullies and domineers him. SHE is Alder's parent in her mind and makes all the decisions. I feel sorry for him. He should go back to work and leave her to it. He needs to regain self respect by working and providing and also spend time with other adults for his sanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed that, too. If you aren't parenting *with* your partner, what are you even doing? Why does Zach bother staying home?

Adding: when Kristi was like "No he doesn't say 'Avocado, mother' but he does say 'a-ca-do-toe' and I know he wants avocado toast" witch are you JOKING. You're claiming that your 16 month old baby is using two-word requests and using four syllables at a time? Kristi come ON. This is liike when she claimed he said mama at six months. It's literally not possible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.