RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my husband made the decision to let our little shih tzu go a little over a month after having our daughter last summer. He was around 12, had neurological issues, had gone blind, and he pretty much stopped responding to affection when we would pet him. Could he have lived a little longer? Probably. I know he was ready to go. It was such a hard decision (I still get emotional thinking of him), but I did not want to prolong his life so I didn’t have to grieve. That’s what Kristi is doing. She is keeping him alive so SHE doesn’t have to go through the loss and grief. She said she “knew” with Snickers or whatever the 20+ year old cat was named, but that poor cat was kept alive way longer than she should have been.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree. She really needs to be addressing this with her therapist.

Reactions: 5
1646683989232.png

I don't even know if I have the energy to watch this.

tl;dr -- she's now saying that she is going to put her cat down I guess?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I hope she's not just saying that. It would be a lot nicer if she put him down before he suffers more.

I hope she's not just saying that. It would be a lot nicer if she put him down before he suffers more.
She posted on IG stories that he did decline rapidly and is going to see if the vet can go to her place tomorrow or the next day. I feel for her on this, it really does suck!

Reactions: 3
I've had to put down beloved pets too, so I understand how hard it is. I once spent so much to prolong my dog Holly's life by six months because of canine leukemia. Red blood cell transfusions, days in the pet hospital, and many tests. And she was her old self for awhile on medication and with more transfusions, but I was only buying time to say goodbye. Nothing stopped it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve never seen the point of unflattering thumbnails. Skip to 8 minutes if you want to hear about Mad Eye.

Said she’s going to take time off social media to mourn the loss of her kitty… but yet continues to post to IG. Maybe she meant YT? But even that isn’t a lot of consistent uploads.

Reactions: 6
She need to behave with the crying pics on insta, it’s not the crying I have a problem with its the let take a photo while I’m sobbing over my dead cat for Instagram instead of just doing maybe a pic of the cat or something

Reactions: 8
She need to behave with the crying pics on insta, it’s not the crying I have a problem with its the let take a photo while I’m sobbing over my dead cat for Instagram instead of just doing maybe a pic of the cat or something
Yeah, when I've been grieving I've never gone, "Wait, I need to grab my phone to capture this".

It's just always about Kristi. It must be exhausting for anyone actually in her life.

Absolutely nobody (and I mean nobody) needed to see her gross ass feet in her IG story today like wtf. She truly does not care anymore does she?

Absolutely nobody (and I mean nobody) needed to see her gross ass feet in her IG story today like wtf. She truly does not care anymore does she?
The very first thought that I had was, "I bet that toe's not broken."

$50 says she didn't see a doctor, didn't get an X-ray. She just stubbed her toe and is going to cry at Zack for a few days.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they do anything for those. I think my sis fractured her pinky toe and they just let it heal on its own.
When I broke my pinky toe the most they did was like, tape it to the toe next to it to keep it from moving around too much and told me to keep off of it.

Reactions: 4
When I broke my pinky toe the most they did was like, tape it to the toe next to it to keep it from moving around too much and told me to keep off of it.
Wonder how she’ll catastrophize this broken pinky toe, how “badly” it’ll prevent her from taking care of her son.

“All they did was tape it, give me a boot, an ortho referral and ice it”

yeah babe it’s a broken toe not a broken leg you’ll be fine

Reactions: 7
Lol did she expect a cast and crutches? She'll probably use this experience to reaffirm her disbelief in doctors. I'm surprised she didn't try to use essential oils to fix it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.