RawBeautyKristi #2 My life's a mess, sponsored by Hello Fresh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her Life has been rough video and I laughed so much at her trying desperately to list things as reasons why her life is sO cRaZy and she has SO much going on right now! Eg, 2 cats? Cats are pretty self sufficient. AN ACTIVE COMPOST?? She is the only person in the world who would try the sympathy card for her busy life because she has an active compost. 😂 I mean she even listed friends! What? Her two online friends??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is bleeping crazy. Not mentally ill, just an insufferable miserable person who finds something to witch about no matter the circumstances. No financial problems, a happy marriage, a miracle child and still every god damn video is a sob story. I don't think medication helps if you have a personality disorder, so that would explain why we've seen zero improvement. Would it kill her to be grateful for the good life that she has? Did she have this victim complex before she had her kid?

Reactions: 12
And imagine that, a video posted probably only because hello fresh sponsorship needed to get done!

I used to watch these videos just to see what she has to gripe about, but today (or this video) I just can’t force myself to. Maybe if it wasn’t ALL she did anymore?

Reactions: 3
She is bleeping crazy. Not mentally ill, just an insufferable miserable person who finds something to witch about no matter the circumstances. No financial problems, a happy marriage, a miracle child and still every god damn video is a sob story. I don't think medication helps if you have a personality disorder, so that would explain why we've seen zero improvement. Would it kill her to be grateful for the good life that she has? Did she have this victim complex before she had her kid?
I honestly don't think she was this bad before hand. She at least had a sense of humour. She must be hard work to be around. Draining!!

Reactions: 2
I honestly don't think she was this bad before hand. She at least had a sense of humour. She must be hard work to be around. Draining!!
She definitely was bad before, she just moaned about different things. I watched her a lot before she got pregnant and she was always moaning about their house, contractors, disasters that weren't disasters, previous jobs, people in the beauty community, various brands/cosmetics etc. But one thing I do notice is she seemed happier back then when she was creating the makeup videos than she does now. Her current insta story she is whinging again about how hard life is because of her animals, child, garden etc. These aren't things she was FORCED to do. I swear these first world problems in many of these influencer mums is just irritating. These were HER choices and here she is still moaning and whinging!!! She chose to have quails, homesteads, cats, to live where they live. The breastfeeding one for me just hits the nail on the head for me with her. She's practically admitting she's doing it for herself and he's 2.5! On top of that she uses "it helps him regulate his emotions" as an excuse.....wtf!? So shoving her t*t in his mouth everytime he moans/cries/whatever when he is old enough to be distracted by other fun things is just unhealthy in my opinion! She's doing it for herself 100%. Probably doing it to shut him up too for a quiet life. All of the things she is moaning about are like hobbies that people who work fulltime would love to have more time to do like having animals, gardening etc. She doesn't realise how lucky she is. She never seems greatful for anything.
I briefly watched a YouTube of hers recently where the quails were hatching and Alder is in the background begging for a donut. She says she doesn't have any and then says I don't know why he's asking for that as he's literally never had a donut in his life. Unbelievable! These parents that control what their kids eat to the point they can't have sugar etc are setting the kids up for eating disorders. Eughhh now I'm moaning as bad as her 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't at all believe that kid has never had a donut. I think she just threw that in there to try and keep people from commenting that he's too young to be eating donuts

Reactions: 6
She either realized how negative she sounded, people filled up her DMs calling her out, or she read boards about herself and figured she needed to do damage control.

IMG_8939.png
IMG_8940.png

Reactions: 5
It makes me want to scream when she takes those stupid bleeping pictures of herself like “look at how SICK I am. no one has EVER been THIS ill.”
It’s so unprofessional on her public figure ig. And it’s just a huge ick.

Reactions: 9
No one in human history has ever been as sick as this woman who constantly needs strangers’ reassurance. Has unnamed illness “not covid.”
E5514F10-2751-40C4-9A72-5EE358DC66C0.png

• Haha
Who actually posts that though really? Who takes a photo of themselves and does that? She is actually insufferable. I could not be arsed dealing with her in real life. Absolute energy drain.

Who actually posts that though really? Who takes a photo of themselves and does that? She is actually insufferable. I could not be arsed dealing with her in real life. Absolute energy drain.
Insufferable is definitely the word for her. A total attention-seeking, me me me, emotional vampire who sucks the energy out of the room. I cannot imagine ever once thinking to snap a photo of myself in the midst of crying or being sick or being in pain yet she does it all the time and seems oblivious to how cringey it is. I cannot imagine how anyone can tolerate her in real life.

Reactions: 6
Example 10,796 of Kristi lying over the stupidest things, just to sell a freckle pen.
She has zero makeup on, just been at deaths door sick but she wants you to believe she went out of her way to draw freckles on. Simply because people asked about her freckles (which are her natural freckles as you can see in the tragic headache photo) she thought money making opportunity. Use my code for this freckle pen.
1E1E31F6-4ACE-4858-BB84-02C70A20733F.jpeg
39BB23B1-9632-4235-B866-A56E819A361B.jpeg

See? Same freckles.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate when she posts her headache photos. It looks like she was smacked by a 2x4. Kristi is such an energy vampire.

Reactions: 4
The funniest thing about that headache photo is she admitted her face was red due to a heat patch / hot water bottle.

If she just let the redness cool down and didn't put on that we is me face she'd look like everyone else who has a headache... Fine. Because if you're well enough to be taking selfies and be on your phone you're not in 10/10 pain

Reactions: 8
So, last month I got Covid and Influenza A at the same time. My doctor said it was pretty rare but he guessed I was one of the lucky ones lol

Anyway, that was the sickest I could ever remember being. I was coughing so much and so hard that it would literally cause me to pee my pants, and I was barely sleeping because I couldn't breathe when I laid down.

You know what I wasn't doing? Taking pictures of myself and posting them online.

Reactions: 10