RawBeautyKristi #2 My life's a mess, sponsored by Hello Fresh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn't watched any of Kristi's videos for a long time and could only stomach a few minutes of it. Who the duck are these people who keep asking her if she's going to have more kids? She's clearly depressed/miserable/anxious. And she gave birth years ago. How long is she going to keep talking about postpartum depression? I think because she loves being miserable that she will end up having another baby just so she can continue bitching about PPD forever.
I have no interest in the homesteading content but more importantly, Kristi seems deeply unhappy. I started watching her when she was pregnant and she seemed much more normal. She can post about loving their land but I think she needs to live somewhere closer to other people. It seems like she uses living there as an excuse to just isolate herself but because they're always outside she doesn't realize how bad it is for her. She could benefit from being around other people.
Honestly I think the fact that she keeps announcing when she gets her period means they’ve been trying. And I’ll say again that it’s the height of arrogance and ignorance to have claimed to be “infertile for 15 years” and then just assume you can have another.

Either Alder was a massive fluke or she lied.

Reactions: 4
I think she didn't have a regular period until she did keto. That was all her so called infertility was about. There was nothing physically wrong with either of them.

She does claim to have PCOS.

Reactions: 2
I think she didn't have a regular period until she did keto. That was all her so called infertility was about. There was nothing physically wrong with either of them.

She does claim to have PCOS.
I believe she probably does have PCOS. I think she said she had super long cycles and was on a few rounds of medication but never had the money for IUI/IVF. Like, there are absolutely fluke stories about people who try for 10 years and then wind up with a surprise pregnancy at like 42. They're rare, but they happen.

I don't think she was ever lying about her inability to become pregnant before. But I think it's odd that she's now going, "Hmmm maybe I'll have another" given that a ton of the attention she got was on the basis of "I was infertile for 15 years!!!!"

I honestly don't know their medical histories and I don't care to, but I have no doubt that Kristi catastrophized her infertility the way she does everything else, and I suppose that's why I find the "Hmmm maybe" stuff kind of odd.

Reactions: 8
She behaves as if she isn't aware secondary infertility is a thing. Like she thinks oh well I got pregnant so I definitely will be able to again if I want to!

Like even people without PCOS who didn't suffer from infertility "for 15 years" can end up dealing with secondary infertility.

Reactions: 3
The "my best friend" pic while breastfeeding. :rolleyes: He needs to meet other kids and interact with toddlers his own age.

Reactions: 8
The "my best friend" pic while breastfeeding. :rolleyes: He needs to meet other kids and interact with toddlers his own age.
Poor kid is gonna have no play/social/communication skills and no immune system

Reactions: 2
I really hope that kid is able to set some firm boundaries with her as he gets older.

Reactions: 1
Solo parenting? I’m speechless. She has no idea.
I’m not a single mother, but I’m a full time working mother and there are several days my husband works late, and he works every other weekend. That post was tone deaf.

Reactions: 6
Kristi spiralling and sobbing in stories because her seed’s didn’t grow shows how out of touch she is with people having real problems in life. If thats what she’s Got to cry about, she doesn’t have any problems.
Dont worry Kristi, you’ll still get your hello fresh delivery even if your seeds don’t sprout. Meanwhile, people cant keep a roof over their families heads or food on the table.

Reactions: 9
she might have deleted those (possibly after some backlash of ppl telling her how out of touch she is)? I only see one story where she shows that nothing has sprouted.

I get that you'd be angry/upset at the situation but it didn't even sound like frustration tears, if sounded like actual devastation. She's actually ridiculous now. I used to really love her channel, she was so down to earth but my god, she needs help.

Reactions: 9
she might have deleted those (possibly after some backlash of ppl telling her how out of touch she is)? I only see one story where she shows that nothing has sprouted.
You can hear it on her sweet life stories. She says a mouse ate the seedlings and that she’s DEVASTATED. Its so much work. 😂 Pushing seeds into soil is soooo much work for her when she has no 9-5 job…

Reactions: 3
hahaha wowww thank you, just watched it - the temper tantrum lid-throw at the end had me howling 😂 SO MUCH WORK for nothing. she's clearly never had a boss or client who had you work on a project for days and then tell you they actually don't need it/need it differently/hadn't specified well enough. also with the amount of time she has on her hands it's just plain ridiculous to act like that. ofc you can be pissed and I would be too but please just keep it down with the drama. I've also had the occasional storm destroy many of my plants and I was furious but I didn't act like my life was ruined.

Reactions: 5
I really needed the laugh that her story gave me, oh my god. How bleeping ridiculous can you be!

• Haha
Reactions: 4