RawBeautyKristi #2 My life's a mess, sponsored by Hello Fresh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I 100% agree with her sentiment of not shouting at your kids I think it's ridiculous she comes on and gives these parenting views when she has one child, two parents at home, no money worries and no 'job' that takes up mental headspace for 8 hours a day...

Again, I don't agree anyone should shout at their kids but she's SO judgemental and is in one of the most privileged parenting positions you could end up in.

Reactions: 11
While I 100% agree with her sentiment of not shouting at your kids I think it's ridiculous she comes on and gives these parenting views when she has one child, two parents at home, no money worries and no 'job' that takes up mental headspace for 8 hours a day...

Again, I don't agree anyone should shout at their kids but she's SO judgemental and is in one of the most privileged parenting positions you could end up in.
I also can’t take her seriously because she’s naked in the bath, swearing at the internet.

Reactions: 4
What a time to pull out your phone and scold the internet. I'm sure she was scrolling in the bath and something pissed her off. That's a serious social media addiction.

Reactions: 5