Rave Thread for Hutch and Ben Rantz - SLSN Movement.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I feel so sorry for the little girl she had such a strong bound with him
From what I can see on Facebook, he is still treating Elsie like his own. He's still going to see her etc. He's changed his profile picture on Facebook too him and Elsie etc. I really don't think he will walk away from her so easily, they had s beautiful bond x

Shots fired on Hutch TikTok this morning 😳 Don’t know what caused their breakup but sad to see things like this. Tbh I never took to Gina I always thought she seemed a bit ‘mean girl’ but I think the aimed make up comment was uncalled for. That said I don’t know what’s gone on so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah I always thought gina was a bit of a mean girl also.. lastly I've seen it more in her that I don't like..

Looks like something she has done or said

I can not stand Snapchat it's so sneaky that's where relationships go down hill

I also think Gina is a mean girl, I've seen her on lives before with vix and that being downright nasty. I'm not sure she appreciated hutch as much as he'd like going by things he said to her, I hope he wasn't a cash machine to her.

I don't believe that Hutch and Gina have split. I think they are very much still together, the reason for them saying that they are no longer together is due to the fact hes away all week at work and only home on the weekend meaning Gina can continue to work cash in hand and claim benefits. Its easy to make it look that way when you work away.

See, I think their still together.. not only me thinking this then..

Her working and relationship wouldn't matter though.. cause Lee wasn't living with gina anyways. He had hes own flat he was only saying at Gina's now and again / weekends.

But their still together it's so clear

I thought hutch might be too old to play stupid games but maybe not, I also don't believe a word about the break up.

See, I think their still together.. not only me thinking this then..

Her working and relationship wouldn't matter though.. cause Lee wasn't living with gina anyways. He had hes own flat he was only saying at Gina's now and again / weekends.

But their still together it's so clear
I saw a TikTok last year where he was packing up his stuff and saying goodbye to his place so I assumed he was moving in with Gina, I could be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️. I can’t see them pretending but I can see them getting back together.

He was moving from his farm house to a small flat as he's never home always working away. It was chaparral for him to rent a flat than have a masstive house ..

Reactions: 1
I dunno.. she said he still sees he's little girl obviously. But is that just seeing her or is he still seeing gina also... very strange.

Gina did a live with Rosie (30somethingsingleton) last week think it was a Q&A and i joined half way through so missed half of it but she asked if her and Lee would still be together if they didn’t make their relationship so public and she said no and then she said they didn’t end it because of tiktok. She didn’t go into much details though.
I do think Lee looks alot happier now in his videos and seems to be back to his old self.

Reactions: 1
Lee is definitely back to his old self and I've never been able to work gina out, she comes across as the girl next door but I think there's a not so nice side to her.

Yeah he looks realy fresh and happy.

I've never really put my finger on gina. She seems a mean girl which I don't like I've never taken to her from the beginning. Something odd about her..

I hope hutch finds someone cause he deserves happiness..

Reactions: 2