Rave Thread for Hutch and Ben Rantz - SLSN Movement.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're very true about hutch, the women love him and he loves himself and he's nothing to give to anyone apart from crap sexist banter. He thinks he's wonderful and he's nothing of the kind, just the opposite. Gina and Amy are mean girl witches who would send anyone under the wheels to protect themselves. Gina is so in love with herself and thinks she's stunning and she really isn't all that, she's not even nice inside which shines through.
Definitely right there, she’s about as attractive as her attitude.
And yes Hutch is a sexist begot

He'll be stuck with these single mums as nice normal women won't go near him, fat twit that he is.

He defiantly has some kind of superiority about him but honestly I don’t see what all these women see in him he’s the type that would be sleeping with u but in some other girls dms. I don’t get me started on his whole attitude towards people.

He loves putting females down and his precious gina does the same things, she had her boy very young and he basically calls the girls slappers that have done the same thing. He needs to leave single mums alone if he's not in it for the long term.

Yeah me too, it's very strange. It's sad what happened to his daughter but he cant go round single mums claiming their kids, weirdo that he is.

Reactions: 1
Yeah me too, it's very strange. It's sad what happened to his daughter but he cant go round single mums claiming their kids, weirdo that he is.
now I don’t particularly speak to hutch anymore but I think it’s massively wrong if you to bring his daughter into this conversation. Why would you even mention his child in this post is beyond me. It’s actually disgusting you’re calling a man weird for “CLAIMING” his ex’s child because he’s child isn’t here it’s like you’re insinuating he’s some kind of predator.
I don’t usually pipe up on these posts anymore but my god your comment was below the belt.

Reactions: 4
I honestly didn't mean any badness about his daughter and I certainly didn't mean or say he's a predator.

Few things …

we are all entitled to our opinions but this was meant to be a rave thread.

Also “goes for young girls with kids”. I wouldn’t say “young girls” that is making it sound horrendous like he is some kind of perv. Once you get mid 20s / early 30’s the chance of him or any male, meeting a female without children is going to be slim because most will have children by then. Same goes for females as well, most males will of had a child. Step parents are a normal common thing these days.

I don’t feel like it’s an accurate representation to say he claims other peoples kids. He didn’t “claim” Kerry’s kids. With Gina it’s slightly different from what I see and how I interpreted the situation is …

her son sees his Dad and has regular contact! Her daughter does not. Gina has made this clear. Hutch has entered her life when E was very young! He’s been around a lot. Become a big part in her life.

Then whether the relationship has broken down (or not as some of you think), perhaps Hutch is just trying to do the decent thing and not be the second man to walk out of E’s life because she is now around an age where they do see what’s going on and have a bigger understanding of who is in their life and who isn’t. I’ve a daughter the exact same age.

If Hutch went from being there every weekend to never coming again she would be asking questions. My daughter would be!! She’s already had her Bio Daddy go. Another male walking out could really play on her little mind. She will be seeing his big. Either go off to his Daddy’s and she will be wondering “why don’t I”. Maybe Hutch is trying to still be present to make it easier on E, even if he sees her every other weekend, then slowly tapers it off that would be way kinder and easier. Heck maybe they’re being adults about it.

Gina has made it clear she’s happy for E to call him Daddy and that’s her prerogative as a Mum. If she’s happy with that then that’s that. She’s her Mum. When parent break up most still see both parents. Hutch had stepped into that parent role so do me o see it no different as if she was seeing her bio Dad.

Unless I’m missing something what other kids has he claimed? Because you used the plural “kids”.

I’m also not going to comment on bringing his beautiful Daughter into it because I would end up banned if I went there.

• Heart
Few things …

we are all entitled to our opinions but this was meant to be a rave thread.

Also “goes for young girls with kids”. I wouldn’t say “young girls” that is making it sound horrendous like he is some kind of perv. Once you get mid 20s / early 30’s the chance of him or any male, meeting a female without children is going to be slim because most will have children by then. Same goes for females as well, most males will of had a child. Step parents are a normal common thing these days.

I don’t feel like it’s an accurate representation to say he claims other peoples kids. He didn’t “claim” Kerry’s kids. With Gina it’s slightly different from what I see and how I interpreted the situation is …

her son sees his Dad and has regular contact! Her daughter does not. Gina has made this clear. Hutch has entered her life when E was very young! He’s been around a lot. Become a big part in her life.

Then whether the relationship has broken down (or not as some of you think), perhaps Hutch is just trying to do the decent thing and not be the second man to walk out of E’s life because she is now around an age where they do see what’s going on and have a bigger understanding of who is in their life and who isn’t. I’ve a daughter the exact same age.

If Hutch went from being there every weekend to never coming again she would be asking questions. My daughter would be!! She’s already had her Bio Daddy go. Another male walking out could really play on her little mind. She will be seeing his big. Either go off to his Daddy’s and she will be wondering “why don’t I”. Maybe Hutch is trying to still be present to make it easier on E, even if he sees her every other weekend, then slowly tapers it off that would be way kinder and easier. Heck maybe they’re being adults about it.

Gina has made it clear she’s happy for E to call him Daddy and that’s her prerogative as a Mum. If she’s happy with that then that’s that. She’s her Mum. When parent break up most still see both parents. Hutch had stepped into that parent role so do me o see it no different as if she was seeing her bio Dad.

Unless I’m missing something what other kids has he claimed? Because you used the plural “kids”.

I’m also not going to comment on bringing his beautiful Daughter into it because I would end up banned if I went there.
YESSSS!!!! @LilBoPeep speaking FACTS as always!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
now I don’t particularly speak to hutch anymore but I think it’s massively wrong if you to bring his daughter into this conversation. Why would you even mention his child in this post is beyond me. It’s actually disgusting you’re calling a man weird for “CLAIMING” his ex’s child because he’s child isn’t here it’s like you’re insinuating he’s some kind of predator.
I don’t usually pipe up on these posts anymore but my god your comment was below the belt.
If you put your kids out there in the public domain then it’s absolutely fair enough to comment on

If you put your kids out there in the public domain then it’s absolutely fair enough to comment on
What??? Really??? It’s “absolutely fair enough” to comment on someones DEAD child??? Naaaaa I don’t think it is!! He only opened up and spoke about Belle on very rare highly emotional occasions. Lots of people don’t even know about his daughter or the situation! It’s not like he’s sharing her on social media.
If he was sharing his living child on social media then yea I agree with you, it opens people up to comment but bringing someones deceased child, (in his case his baby daughter) …. is NEVER ok!

• Heart
His child has died for god sake. NO ONE should be speaking or having an opinion on his child who sadly isn’t here anymore. That isn’t fair at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not involved in any "movement" or "family" but I've followed Hutch for a long time now. (Hi Hutch, big fan!)

The hate this man gets is just ludicrous.
If him and Gina are still together, what business is it of yours? Does it impact your daily life? If Gina is fiddling the system to get benefits, so bleeping what? I bet half of you people bitching on here don't work, and if you do, how do you even find the time to come onto a platform and complain about something you're not going to change? If you have proof of whatever you're waffling about, then back it up. Come with receipts. Or just crawl back under that little rock you came from and shut the duck up sweet cheeks. You watch a live for half hour then pick out all the tit bits (if there are any) and make it into whatever story you want, moulding people into the bad guy when they're not.

Sure, have an opinion, you're entitled to. But don't sit here and attempt to degrade someone over how you feel. If you don't like someone, then act like they don't exist. It's not that hard to do. I mean, you've all been dodging adulthood so far, still in that little bitchy playground you all love so much.
Are you lost? Seems you’re on the wrong website sweetie

Reactions: 1
I would like to stick my two pennies worth in here as I set up the RAVE THREAD....
Everyone has their own opinions on here and that's what the website is for so creators are not "trolled" on TT.
Me personally I like Hutch and that's why the thread was setup.
However, like Hutch or not, no one should be bringing up his daughter who is no longer here and she has literally nothing to do with TT or tattle and even less to do with us who don't know him personally (myself included), surely it is common decency! If he wants to speak about her or post videos about her that is his right as her Dad.

This was setup as a rave thread for Hutch & Ben, clearly things have changed even between those two.....if you would like to set up another thread about Hutch, please do, as I would rather not be associated with a thread talking about an innocent child who is no longer here. Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 2