Rave Thread for Hutch and Ben Rantz - SLSN Movement.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha nothing! Ben asked people to say that he was disappointed in Vicky for not going to an event in July Sandra organised (I think), so just following orders 🙋‍♀️ All is good!

Reactions: 2
Ive seen ben rantz and like him but not seen anyone called hutch with him am i missing a certain day or time

Congrats Ben and sanj just seen the video and so made up for you what a little beauty baby rantz is going to be. I dont want to say the gender incase people haven’t seen the video but wow amazing. Enjoy the rest of your gender reveal and sending much love to you both xxxxxx

Reactions: 2
Oh dear Hutch is rubbing people up the wrong way these days!?! 🤣🤣

Is the lovely Ginna of TT again or is it just m? 🤔

Oh dear Hutch is rubbing people up the wrong way these days!?! 🤣🤣

Is the lovely Ginna of TT again or is it just m? 🤔
I’ve noticed she hasn’t posted anything not sure she was live a few times but apart from that couldn’t tell you last time I saw her live she was throwing water out the window on hutch lol

Reactions: 1
Shes been om live after the water fight
Think she's come off for a little bit she isnt herself at the moment.think people have crossed the line with her again she just needs time for herself. She'll be back

Someone come into vicks live the other morning on a take account.. they think it's something to do with Ben ranz. And then someone else come into gina live saying some vile stuff about her.

I dont think they are friends. Havent seen them live together or speak. Everything changed since Ben having a baby and speaking to other people

• Wow
I’ve been wondering this, they’re never together or even in each other’s comments 🤷🏼‍♀️ Ben posted a TT about people letting him down and I’ve since seen one from hutch saying someones transparent and he could ruin the image they portray…they can’t be about each other surely ??

Pretty sure they have fallen out not sure what about though. I love both of them although I would choose hutch’s live over Ben’s but that’s just a personal choice.