Rave Thread for Hutch and Ben Rantz - SLSN Movement.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, I think their still together.. not only me thinking this then..

Her working and relationship wouldn't matter though.. cause Lee wasn't living with gina anyways. He had hes own flat he was only saying at Gina's now and again / weekends.

But their still together it's so clear
he doesn't have a flat and thats why he said hes saying with his uncle, he said that on live the other day. its all too sus really, he was living with her when not at work. The excuse of going round to see the little girl is all a front for him to be back at Gina's house. Gina seems to have got over him very quickly to say they were so in love.

I don't get why their both playing stupid games, I thought better of hutch. They're both too happy to have split, I've not seen Gina this up beat in ages.

I don't get why their both playing stupid games, I thought better of hutch. They're both too happy to have split, I've not seen Gina this up beat in ages.
exactly its all very strange, just grow up and take responsibilities properly be an adult. The tiktoks are all aimed to throw everyone off the scent and to create views as they have both gained followers and more interactions. when tiktok slows down and the views are down the best thing to do is make drama

Reactions: 1
Tonight just proves that Hutch and Gina are still together, the fakest breakup ever. It’s all for views because without drama they are just boring. Boring and sad, time to grow up and start acting their ages.

Tonight just proves that Hutch and Gina are still together, the fakest breakup ever. It’s all for views because without drama they are just boring. Boring and sad, time to grow up and start acting their ages.
I totally agree with you, the flirting was non stop and the way gina was eye bleeping him proved they've not split up. They both need to grow up and stop the childish behaviour. They really think we're all stupid.

I totally agree with you, the flirting was non stop and the way gina was eye bleeping him proved they've not split up. They both need to grow up and stop the childish behaviour. They really think we're all stupid.
Glad I am not the only one who can see straight through their lies, its called fraud. living as a single woman means benefits can be claimed. If you want to be a family then be one. Support each other and stop claiming. To say they were so loved up they don't seem too upset about the breakup. When has Hutch ever stayed friends with an ex? He cant treat the people around he nicely never mind an ex. It's all fake just like the 2 of them
---
Why what happened
None stop flirting and eye bleeping each other, Hutch also stated that he know where Gina come from at the weekend, her vagina!!! oooppps did they let slip they are in fact still sleeping with one and other.

Glad I am not the only one who can see straight through their lies, its called fraud. living as a single woman means benefits can be claimed. If you want to be a family then be one. Support each other and stop claiming. To say they were so loved up they don't seem too upset about the breakup. When has Hutch ever stayed friends with an ex? He cant treat the people around he nicely never mind an ex. It's all fake just like the 2 of them
---

None stop flirting and eye bleeping each other, Hutch also stated that he know where Gina come from at the weekend, her vagina!!! oooppps did they let slip they are in fact still sleeping with one and other.
Yep it's all for benefit fraud but I still thought more of hutch to be honest but you really don't know anyone, I bet he didn't flirt with KK after they split. He's treating his viewers like stupid prices which isn't good. He said he's co parenting Elsie, they weren't together that long for him to claim that and I think it's odd.

Yep it's all for benefit fraud but I still thought more of hutch to be honest but you really don't know anyone, I bet he didn't flirt with KK after they split. He's treating his viewers like stupid prices which isn't good. He said he's co parenting Elsie, they weren't together that long for him to claim that and I think it's odd.
Exactly, it’s all for show KK was thrown to one side like trash and spoken ill of forever more. The way he speaks to the women in his group is vile

After their live the other night with Amy they've got to be still together surely to god!?? They can't say their just friends cause of their daughter... there still together but making out their not. Sorry but gina is way to happy in her lives for being 'heartbroken' I really dont like gina she's like a mean girl so stuck up her own arse. It's always about her.. if their together their together why lie... grown arse adults acting like bratts.

Of course they're still together, there's not been a single tear from gina and I see they broke up a while ago for about a day, Gina's mum said to hutch he's hurt her daughter. If it's all for views then hutch can't comment on anyone doing the same thing. Gina is the biggest witch on the app but thinks she's little miss innocent, especially when she's with her cronies.

After their live the other night with Amy they've got to be still together surely to god!?? They can't say their just friends cause of their daughter... there still together but making out their not. Sorry but gina is way to happy in her lives for being 'heartbroken' I really dont like gina she's like a mean girl so stuck up her own arse. It's always about her.. if their together their together why lie... grown arse adults acting like bratts.
That’s exactly it, if they’re together stop acting. They’re both pathetic and have self inflated egos supported by others who themselves have been on the receiving end of both hutch and Gina’s tit. It’s either their way or the highway.
---
Of course they're still together, there's not been a single tear from gina and I see they broke up a while ago for about a day, Gina's mum said to hutch he's hurt her daughter. If it's all for views then hutch can't comment on anyone doing the same thing. Gina is the biggest witch on the app but thinks she's little miss innocent, especially when she's with her cronies.
I couldn’t agree more, pure disgusting the way they act. I’m sure Gina’s mum would have had a lot to say if they had broke up. The way they are acting is like they’ve been together for 40 years but have grown apart, they’ve literally been together a year.

Yeah they're not long together and the first time they supposedly split up gina done crying videos but not this time, her and hutch are happily flirting away.. have you noticed how gina always does loving videos with Elsie but never Eddie, I find that strange too.

Yeah they're not long together and the first time they supposedly split up gina done crying videos but not this time, her and hutch are happily flirting away.. have you noticed how gina always does loving videos with Elsie but never Eddie, I find that strange too.
Never noticed tbf but you’re probably right, there’s always a favourite and it looks like Elsie the both their favourite. Poor Eddie, but to be fair Eddie probably doesn’t like the fake tit going on. Honestly they’re so cringey. I really hope it backfires and Hutch uses the fake break up a fucks another Woman and does the whole friends sketch “ we were on a break”

Elsie definitely is the golden child, she's always live with Gina. As for hutch taking Elsie as his is weird, after a year I'd just be introducing my kid to my man and there would be no mention of him taking my kid on. It's also weird how Gina has no real friends, she's alone all the time. She really comes across a sulky cow if she doesn't get her own way, she's a strange girl but loves the attention from males.

I knownher son has hes own dad fair enough fair play but her daughter is the golden girl always about her Eddie never to be seen.

Gina is like a spoilt bratt if she doesn't go her own way she's kick off..

Wheres that girl she used to be friends with who was always in videos with never see her anym
ore.

The way she speaks to people is wring. She's sly dog. She's the type to cause drama slag everyone off in group chat.

Poor Eddie will notice that and get a complex from him, it's so unfair on him. Do you mean Amy?, I hadn't seen her for a while but she's back since the pretend split, gina doesn't have many people in her box apart from Amy, no doubt that's due to her bitchy behaviour.

Amy and gina are so bitchy..

People was saying Amy was a troll etc. Wouldnt even shock me to be honest

Straight up Hutch is a prick who is only out for himself, he has desperate housewives loathing after him. He loves it and thinks he’s some kind of god like figure, he’s mid 30’s acting single whilst living in a truck virtually homeless. He’s known to be a troll on the app having trolled from fake account all whilst saying he owns his tit, he owns nothing. Even the clothes on his back are company attire.

Gina is a benefit fraud and one nasty girl, she will be your best friend to your face and bleep you off behind it. She was horrible about Amy but was forgiven because Amy had already tit on her friends and had nowhere to turn too.

Gina is also a nasty piece of work who has nothing nice to say about anyone totally classless.

honestly the pair deserve each other

Reactions: 2
You're very true about hutch, the women love him and he loves himself and he's nothing to give to anyone apart from crap sexist banter. He thinks he's wonderful and he's nothing of the kind, just the opposite. Gina and Amy are mean girl witches who would send anyone under the wheels to protect themselves. Gina is so in love with herself and thinks she's stunning and she really isn't all that, she's not even nice inside which shines through.