Rave Thread for Hutch and Ben Rantz - SLSN Movement.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never cried over someone's pregnancy announcement like I did this morning over Ben and sadras 😍
They deserve so much happiness. Watching bens live. He so so proud!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Omg talk about emotional congrats to Ben and Sandra and to mummy rantz and daddy rantz and all the rantz family. Ben your going to be an amazing daddy we just know you will. Xxxxxx#babyrantz

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I balled my eyes out. He deserves all the happiness and I’m so glad he’s found that in Sandra, who is the loveliest. They are going to make the best parents ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Damnn missed that live.. I new Sophie body shamed gina and I new hutch called her c u n t . And apparently people was making fake accounts up saying it was Sophie but it wasn't here thats what Sophie said..

It's like when he was with kerry. She hat tobget the dirt on her and laughed.

She had a one night stand with her. Then she was buying ever bit of clothing hutch was bringing out. Always on the box 24.7.

I never liked her anyways... does she work?? She's always on tt

So pleased for Ben, he looks so happy!

I think it's abit shady that members of SN are slating him in lives and group chats though because he only chose to tell certain people before the announcement and they wasn't one of the chosen ones.

This news should be happy news and it is, but its bringing out the hiss in people 🐍. I'm not sure if it's because they are jealous or bitter it wasn't them carrying Ben rantz baby 🤣 but this is the start of the cracks in SN.

If I was you Ben, I would be careful because not everyone in SN is happy that you are happy.

• Heart
This is such a happy time for Ben. This feels so unnecessarily negative. Positive vibes. This is wonderful news.

I can’t wait for baby Ben. His joy since telling everyone, is everything. For someone who has been through a rough time.. I love that he’s come out the other side and he’s happier than ever. It’s deserved. 🙌

So pleased for Ben, he looks so happy!

I think it's abit shady that members of SN are slating him in lives and group chats though because he only chose to tell certain people before the announcement and they wasn't one of the chosen ones.

This news should be happy news and it is, but its bringing out the hiss in people 🐍. I'm not sure if it's because they are jealous or bitter it wasn't them carrying Ben rantz baby 🤣 but this is the start of the cracks in SN.

If I was you Ben, I would be careful because not everyone in SN is happy that you are happy.

Awe congratulations to Mr Rantz and the lovely Sandra, couldn't have happened to a nicer couple and its lovely news at a time when we all could do with some!! 🥰🥰

I'm not on TT as much at the moment but that Sophie girl, I could never warm to her and she has shown her true colours like a lot of people in the app now!! Gina and Hutch are better off without her as a friend after everything that has been said and done!

Ben and hutch are both legends and all the best to Ben and Sandra, so pleased for them, Ben will make a great father