Rave Thread for Hutch and Ben Rantz - SLSN Movement.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we take a moment to appreciate the whole Jasper the cat saga. I don't know the whole story, but walked into "court is in session" with Hutch and Gina. I'm crying with laughter. This group always bring such entertainment to the app.

Can we take a moment to appreciate the whole Jasper the cat saga. I don't know the whole story, but walked into "court is in session" with Hutch and Gina. I'm crying with laughter. This group always bring such entertainment to the app.
did you see the bit earlier this afternoon with lyndz and Peaky the fish? I was crying with laughter 😂

Whats wrong with Gina?

Whats Sophie done?

Whos Jordan?

Thay David I new he was sly as anything. He was weird..
I've missed so much

From what I can tell.. Sophie had been talking about Gina behind her back. Calling her haggard, saying Lee could do better etc and when she was confronted about it, she blocked all the SLSH team. I genuinely really liked Soph but I can’t be supportive of someone like that. She said herself after the SN meet that she didn’t like how she looked herself, so to slate Gina’s appearance because Gina is with the person soph wants to be with reeks of pure jealously.

I think they are all a bit over trying to help people and then finding out these people are going behind their backs and slating them, or trolling them so aren’t doing lives so much..

No idea about David but I think Jordan was one of the people making troll accounts and trolling Hutch, Gina, Ben

Disco lights you pretty much have it right. Jordan trolled hutch and Ben ages ago but sat in the boxes claiming how much he helped him but all along just been a dick.. as for David Gina was saying the other night how she felt he wasn’t there when she needed him, they all supported him over the cat fish thing but as soon as Gina needed him he was no where to be seen, something about him I’m not too sure on either just can’t put my finger on it.

As for soph I really liked her but after what I heard I can’t support someone like that I’ve followed SLSH a lot longer then i followed soph but what people needs to remember is hucth/slsh don’t do anything without proof so you’ll end up getting caught if you say or do anything.

Much love to rest of SLSH crew yous are all amazing xx

Disco lights you pretty much have it right. Jordan trolled hutch and Ben ages ago but sat in the boxes claiming how much he helped him but all along just been a dick.. as for David Gina was saying the other night how she felt he wasn’t there when she needed him, they all supported him over the cat fish thing but as soon as Gina needed him he was no where to be seen, something about him I’m not too sure on either just can’t put my finger on it.

As for soph I really liked her but after what I heard I can’t support someone like that I’ve followed SLSH a lot longer then i followed soph but what people needs to remember is hucth/slsh don’t do anything without proof so you’ll end up getting caught if you say or do anything.

Much love to rest of SLSH crew yous are all amazing xx
I genuinely felt gutted about the Soph thing because you could see that people like Lyndz, Vix, Sam, Paige had obviously been close friends with her and even putting aside the whole SLSH, it must be rubbish for them to lose a friend and a friendship that they’ve been a lot of time and effort into etc. It’s a shame.

Well well well... miss Sophie been a nasty girl once again she definitely hasn't got the right to body shame other womans body that's for sure... and that Kate from day one I new she was nasty and a clout chaser

I’ve gotta say I was shocked with that live today, and yesterday soph lied about having a miscarriage when it was an abortion she was having if she told the truth people would have been more likely to under but to body shame that’s wrong she definitely have a nasty side to her.

I feel utterly sorry for Gina all she’s done it try and help people and all they have done is tit on her.. I’m gonna put it out there I never have trust that David he seems sly abs they were with him for that cat fish but where has he been since in everyone else’s lives aprt from Gina’s and then to try and deny it why she called him out big mistake as everyone seen you in boxes.. Toni something about her I don’t like just work out what it is, just seems when’s she’s in a box no one else can get a word in edge.. abs as for Kate saying she’s not been going live okay she might be be live but she’s always in someone’s box so nothing stopping her from going in Gina’s and last but not least at for the moment listen Linda I actually have no words for what’s she’s done to Gina. Gina picked her up give her confidence and even tho she was body shamed she’s on live with soph just no words at all.

SLSH have helped so many people and all it seems is people use there platform to get the numbers and the tit on them. I have said it before and I will say it again I’ve chosen sides and SLSH is who I pick.

💛💛💛💛💛 SLSH

Reactions: 1
Yeah that kate did wrong by gina. You was in the box with someone knowing full well what was said but you still sat in that box like nothing has happened. They've helped that Kate out a lot. And basically chucked it back in their faces.. wow Sophie is something else. She's jealous. She's jealous of Gina being with hutch you can tell that... saying you had a miscarriage but really got rid why the hell lie about it? Once you lie once no one's going to trust you again.

Why is thay Emily trying to get her 50p in? She course a hell lot of karma for hutch. She lives the drama.. she needs to stay out of it... none of her business..

Whats happened with kerri? And that Rosa?

It’s all really sad. I see a lot of people saying to Gina ‘don’t let it get to you, rise above it’ but it must make her so distrusting of everyone. If someone says hi to her, or is friendly to her etc she’s going to have her guard up and question them. That rubbish for someone who you can see wants to help. She’s been taken advantage of massively. Linda I’m honestly so shocked about. It’s like Gina took a little time away for herself and people dumped her. Just for having a bit of time away.

The others… I don’t know 😅 honestly I'm a bit lost with everyone else

Emily back licking their arses. And trying to say the people who fucked gina over she new from day one. And new they were wrong'un basically. But don't she forget what the hell she done ... shes got no rights to say duck all.

Can we just appreciate how funny Gina live was last night.. my god I’ve never actually laughed out loud that much😂 Barry was just the best how hutch was able to keep that up for that long was amazing my stomach and face is aching from laughing and you know owe me a pack of tenna’s as I think I went through a whole pack🤣🤣 loves yous all to bits yous really do know how to cheer people up xx

I can’t actually believe all the kick off this weekend and the amount of hate that has been towards hutch Gina and SLSH, hutch only ever comes with proof and everyone was wanting there say but as soon as hutch tried to have his everyone jumped down his throat and the names he was called were disgusting and for the jo to say he was intimidating os just wrong as for the bully thing hutch will only ever come with proof and showing proof of people wrong doing is not a bully.

And even after all that’s happened hutch and Gina still go and help another charity and raise money don’t see any of the people spouting off doing this

I’ve said it before and say it a million time again much love to all SLSH team keep being real don’t change for no one yous are all amazing xxx

Reactions: 2
I watched the live last night with dibz and Rosie. What the hell was that about? Why did the bring all that up again when that happened last year. It seems like he was talking through hes arse .one minute it was this and next minute it was something else. It was like he wanted clout wanted more views. People coming in saying oh him again oh that group of people again was shocking. Why did Sophie have to pipe up for? She's made gina feel so down all gina and hutch have ever done is be there for people when needed and raise money when needed these people aint their friends they just want cloud views sorry but doesn't work like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am so glad there’s another rave thread for these guys. I’ve been missing in action since the original one got locked. What can I say about Mr Rantz and Mr hutch well firstly I must thank them I started watching them both (by accident😂) last year it was a really horrible time for me as my partner had been in hospital for a year and was just scrolling through TikTok when I came across bens pillow talk and then carried on watching these legends duelling each other and have been hooked ever since. Even when I visited my partner in hospital he would watch them both with me and laughing at the duo I just want to thank them for making us smile and laugh on days that I really didn’t think I could or would. They’re the most genuine people on this app who wear their hearts on their sleeve and what you see is what you get. Unfortunately I had to take a break from TikTok for a bit as unfortunately in December my partner lost his fight. But I just want to say thank you Ben and hutch for everything you do keeping the spirits of TikTok up. And giving my partner and myself some amazing laughs and smiles watching you both.
Forever grateful ❤❤❤

I've missed so much lately, I've caught a few lives and omg the drama and hate for Hutch and Gina has been unreal!! People are unreal, mods as well who are supposed to be friends as well!
They all seemed to have had a lovely holiday together but looks like TT has come to an end for Hutch and the lovely Gina!! 😒😒.
They will be missed on TT but it is lovely how they have found each other so really they don't need anyone else or the drama tbh.
If you guys read here still....be happy, you will be missed, you are always our favs!
Much love your tattle crew besties 🤗😍😍

Reactions: 1
I'm absolutely gutted they've come off tt. After everything they've done for everyone has been amazing .

It's disgusting how people are treated them after everything... the people who played them made put they were their friends I hope karma comes around and get them

I hope they have the best future together and happiness maybe one day they'll come back

• Heart
Reactions: 3