Rave thread _Tiktokers we like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adrian Bliss makes me laugh a lot.

also there’s a guy called Roger/Barry and my best guess is that it’s excellent satire. At first I thought it was genuine and I was quite disturbed by the comments on his videos thinking that people were taking the loss out of him, but the more I watch him the funnier he gets.

also another fan of Makayla here.

Reactions: 2
@Katherinewants I adore, and @Shlind who shares her young daughters bi-lingual development as a child with an English Mum and French dad living in Paris. Seeing how she switches between two languages is amazing! She’s also really funny and innocently cute.

Reactions: 1
Xoxo.leahsmith.ive watched her for a while she got cancer and last year she got the all clear her hair grew back and then last week she was in hospital and found out the canver is back but shes lovely

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Xoxo.leahsmith.ive watched her for a while she got cancer and last year she got the all clear her hair grew back and then last week she was in hospital and found out the canver is back but shes lovely
oh you’re joking??? I commented on one of her videos at Christmas as I hadn’t seen her on my FYP for a long time. Gorgeous girl inside and out.

felt so sorry for her. Also shell rowe is another lovely girl whose cancer has just returned. Gutted for them both

Reactions: 4
Is there an opposite to this thread? There’s a few TikTokers I’m not keen on but I haven’t got the ability to start a thread 😂

Reactions: 7
Is there an opposite to this thread? There’s a few TikTokers I’m not keen on but I haven’t got the ability to start a thread 😂
Theres a superbeggers thread for the beggers but we could always make another one for the ones we dont like ?

I like itzdunny has anyone seen his latest video about his job its awful whats happened

gdiddlydog is my new TikTok love, her scenarios are brilliant and SO true.

I have a bit of a crush on davetheotherguy but him and Aaron Hunt have found their niche and are great at it. Also feel mega sorry for Cal the Dragon, people are playing with him for views. They’re all in on it, Simple Simon, Astrid, Ed Matthews….all of them aren’t his friend because of who he is, it’s what he can do for their following. It’s really sad as I think he’s a really likeable guy.

Kaths kitchen
Nosebleed fitsz
Luke Hammett
Ann Russell
The American girl with the two twin girls scotch and vodka haha

AshandChelsLifeStories
Faithlouisak
MaiaKnight
Dollysdesserts
Meggilashes
Dr.karnar
Gkberry

I love a lot mentioned on here however James and Shaun I find their dynamic uncomfortable. I think one of them has a lot more learning difficulties than the other one and I think it makes it easy to take advantage of him and i just felt the power balance was off.