Rave thread _Tiktokers we like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca Goodwin
Sammi Jefcoate
Sejsejlija who lives on Svalbard, an island close to the north pole!
ollierose_
Is there a special thread for Sammi Jefcoate ? I've started following her and really like her but wanted to know if she was controversial

Reactions: 3
Melting shack are absolutely amazing!!! They sell so much of a variety of stuff including amazing pick n mix. Defo recommend checking them out

Reactions: 1
Is there a special thread for Sammi Jefcoate ? I've started following her and really like her but wanted to know if she was controversial
I don't think there is. Not sure how she could be controversial unless there's something we don't know? It's actually refreshing to see people like her and Charles Gross have a plethora of designer clothes and accessories but not feel like they're rubbing it in your face.

Nevertheless, I'm sure the anti-harness brigade will make a thread ;)

Reactions: 8
Anyone heard of .lincolnsmith? I love him! He has a bar in his home and sometimes goes on lives, quite late at night making drinks answering questions, he’s middle class I’d say, works in the theatre, sometimes gets people to recommend drinks and has gotten drunk ha, he seems a lovely man. Although he’s doing dry January this month.

Reactions: 2
havent read the full thread but a few ive been enjoying lately
Katie_treasuree - Australian moved to Spain to teach English
Parisandnicolea - Scouse students on year abroad in USA
Leanardodicaprisun - Danish girl who did live and work in London but moved back to Denmark recently
Clairefromwhere - French American who loves a condiment and fresh produce
Thatweirdcouple - they used to do camping videos in summer and just seems general random life now, think they have separate mortgage advice account

One tiktoker I really like who I’ve come across recently is trewleyprecious , I love her positive energy and whole vibe

I don't think there is. Not sure how she could be controversial unless there's something we don't know? It's actually refreshing to see people like her and Charles Gross have a plethora of designer clothes and accessories but not feel like they're rubbing it in your face.

Nevertheless, I'm sure the anti-harness brigade will make a thread ;)
I don’t wanna say I’m anti-harness but sometimes when she puts them over a jumper I’m like …Wtf, that just doesn’t look right.

I’m sure she’s lovely though! I love trying to guess which bag she’ll go for.

Reactions: 5
mimidarlingbeauty has my whole heart at the moment. My hormones are all over the place as it is but I literally sob every video I watch of hers 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
mimidarlingbeauty has my whole heart at the moment. My hormones are all over the place as it is but I literally sob every video I watch of hers 😭
Ive just discovered her earlier this week .shes amazing

Reactions: 3
Anyone heard of .lincolnsmith? I love him! He has a bar in his home and sometimes goes on lives, quite late at night making drinks answering questions, he’s middle class I’d say, works in the theatre, sometimes gets people to recommend drinks and has gotten drunk ha, he seems a lovely man. Although he’s doing dry January this month.
The dude with the handlebar 'tache? Yeah, he's a good egg.

Reactions: 2