Rave thread _Tiktokers we like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really enjoying bradybrade and stephenieviolet atm both seem genuine and down to earth

Reactions: 8
I am really enjoying bradybrade and stephenieviolet atm both seem genuine and down to earth
some of the comments Brady gets about her son and how she has him at home make me so angry. It’s her choice and I think it’s actually so lovely. People have zero empathy and think they can say whatever they want

• Heart
Reactions: 16
some of the comments Brady gets about her son and how she has him at home make me so angry. It’s her choice and I think it’s actually so lovely. People have zero empathy and think they can say whatever they want
Yes it's awful, each to their own but I think its lovely too. He's at home with his family where he should be and if she finds comfort in him being there then that's all that should matter

Reactions: 6
Is anyone loving the fact joe jonas has done a tiktok with francis the train guy

• Heart
Rebecca Goodwin
Sammi Jefcoate
Sejsejlija who lives on Svalbard, an island close to the north pole!
ollierose_
Love Ollie Rose so much. Rebecca Goodwin is beauty and brains; she explained that she does with her earnings each month and I was so impressed.

Is anyone loving the fact joe jonas has done a tiktok with francis the train guy
WHAAAATTTTT

Reactions: 4
Anybody know this olivia and tommy stuff ? Loads of stuff keeps coming up on my fyp ive no idea whats going on but its got me intrigued :LOL:

Reactions: 1
henryshousegrooming and deadsweet are a couple of great business pages. Really engaging content.

Reactions: 3
I really liked james and shaun love story but apprently they have broken up and deleted there account

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I love Thomas English. His Disney costume dress up videos are the best I've ever seen.

• Heart
Did they break up Lozza last time I saw them they were in Blackpool having a good time
Yeah they are having a 3 month break and deleted there account .i didnt know ubtil i saw a article about it on facebook and then went on tiktok and it was on the fyp

Reactions: 2
Yeah they are having a 3 month break and deleted there account .i didnt know ubtil i saw a article about it on facebook and then went on tiktok and it was on the fyp
They had lot of follower's that's ashame.

Reactions: 1