Rave thread _Tiktokers we like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow AwomancalledGeorge? I think she is possibly mid 40s and she just does jazzy outfits of the day (all items mainly being from charity shops) but I love her even though I wear a hoodie and jeans every day 😆

Reactions: 3
Second this, discovered her randomly and am a really big fan. She just seems so cool and never seems to show ridiculously personal moments of her children, it's only ever quick glimpses.
I agree! She is relatable for many other mums! Never makes out to be perfect

Reactions: 1
Is anyone able to create a thread for Cheathams with Dreams (Becky and Hannah), the begging for free stuff in sufferable l, along with their recent PR stunt in Florida.

Is anyone able to create a thread for Cheathams with Dreams (Becky and Hannah), the begging for free stuff in sufferable l, along with their recent PR stunt in Florida.
There is one here:

Reactions: 1
Iam.MrLuke

I bloody adore him and could spend hours watching his TikTok’s. I wish I had a teacher like him!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
rebeccaclay4 She does a nightly dating thing 8-11pm and it can be quite funny sometimes
Even Mankey Manley joined in one night and got matched

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's really hard to find people to like now as they all turn in to begs. But I am enjoying the sign language train that's trending. God I miss the fun side to this app 😭

Reactions: 13
Oh has anyone seen Leah smith posted her cancer has spread and grown again? That poor girl 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh has anyone seen Leah smith posted her cancer has spread and grown again? That poor girl 😭
It’s heartbreaking seeing her in so much pain 😢 I hope she can get her pain under control soon, I’ve not seen if there’s an update since yesterday so I hope she’s more comfortable now

Reactions: 5
It’s heartbreaking seeing her in so much pain 😢 I hope she can get her pain under control soon, I’ve not seen if there’s an update since yesterday so I hope she’s more comfortable now
She just posted now bless her responding to someone asking if she’s in a hospice. My heart actually aches for her, I wish she could get some pain free time :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love Leah, she always has so much class, some of the comments she gets are so insensitive but she replies with dignity. I have alot of respect for her.

Reactions: 8
Is there a thread for tik tok influencers that are annoying & constantly advertising products to sale & earn money from it?!

Reactions: 2