Rave thread _Tiktokers we like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thesmithadventures ...2 shattered parents raising 2 disabled children.
I think both parents are amazing how they manage Ava and Henry's condition,and always lover her sarcastic replys to trolls

Reactions: 8
I love Adam’s Ark ❤ really sweet guy running an animal rehabilitation facility from his home in Spain. Saving animals from abuse and abandonment, he has over 60 animals 🥹 He was sat at number 1 when the ranking reset and he’s got the be one of the most deserving people on there!

Reactions: 5
I love Adam’s Ark ❤ really sweet guy running an animal rehabilitation facility from his home in Spain. Saving animals from abuse and abandonment, he has over 60 animals 🥹 He was sat at number 1 when the ranking reset and he’s got the be one of the most deserving people on there!
Agree with that , he does Sterling work
Unlike the fake rescue swearing shepherdess

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sammijefcoate. I hope she's not an arse because I want to be like her when I grow up 🫶🏼🤣

Reactions: 1
I've been enjoying Garron "follow me I'm delicious" lately. And there's a really wholesome man who does garden harvests and says "abundaaaaaaaaance"

Reactions: 13
Is anyone following Howie the crabs molt? Bit nerve-wracking now!
I’m obsessed with this crab! I’ve been sat googling pet crabs tonight because I’ve watched so much of this crab that I’ve successfully gaslit myself into believing I can own one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3