Rave thread _Tiktokers we like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find any a thread about Leah Smith but noticed she was mentioned on here. Just seen her update, it’s heartbreaking 💔

Reactions: 1
Leah’s posted a new video 2 hours ago. Unfortunately I think she’s near the end now, absolutely tragic it is 😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Leah’s posted a new video 2 hours ago. Unfortunately I think she’s near the end now, absolutely tragic it is 😪
I was thinking this, it’s so awful because I really think she thought she had more time, it’s just an awful bloody world 😞

Reactions: 2
Bless her I really hope she has family around her. Everyone keep her in your thoughts 🥹
She has that colour in her skin that's scares me. Of you've cared for people at the end of their life you will know xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t get through a video of her without crying 😭 such a cruel world

• Sad
I keep checking her page for updates. Surely the doctors have to do something if she has an infection? I know they have said they won’t be giving antibiotics but they can’t leave her like that 😔

I keep checking her page for updates. Surely the doctors have to do something if she has an infection? I know they have said they won’t be giving antibiotics but they can’t leave her like that 😔
As sad as it is they’ll probably just give her pain relief. My heart breaks for her and her family. What a cruel world it is

• Sad
I feel so sorry for her boyfriend, he’s going to be absolutely broken, he seemed so lovely and they seemed so happy together, such a shame it will be cut short. so glad she did manage to find love with someone like Andrew though, I’ve been following her since she was originally on tt does anyone remember her ex? Think he left her during the first time she had cancer, I’m so glad she found someone who stayed by her side no matter how hard it’s got. Poor lad.

Really can’t get her of my mind tonight, just so so sad 😢♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for her boyfriend, he’s going to be absolutely broken, he seemed so lovely and they seemed so happy together, such a shame it will be cut short. so glad she did manage to find love with someone like Andrew though, I’ve been following her since she was originally on tt does anyone remember her ex? Think he left her during the first time she had cancer, I’m so glad she found someone who stayed by her side no matter how hard it’s got. Poor lad.

Really can’t get her of my mind tonight, just so so sad 😢♥♥
No same, they’re so young to experience this as well. She seems such a nice girl as well 😞 life is so cruel

• Heart
Leah has posted an instagram post and it's clear she is deteriorating. Sending love and light to her and i'm hoping her painrelief is in place so she is not in pain 😥

• Sad
Reading all these posts about Leah, I know her family and it’s just heartbreaking for them all ❤

• Sad
I’d never come across Leah until i saw her mentioned on this thread but I’ve just seen a video from her & she’s back home ♥

• Heart
unfortunately that was an old video, she wouldn't be allowed home 💔
Oh tit was it? I saw loads of comments from hours before & assumed it was new. Sorry for the false info. I just got giddy thinking there was positive news.

Does anyone know if there’s a thread for rose/amyrose/roseamy whatever she calls herself 🙄 I looked but can’t find one