Rate My Takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he had a vasectomy 10 years ago but then again sometimes they may not work ….. I was waiting on a meeting and I was looking threw the magazine that they had on the table & she was in it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Shes set for life now 😂

Shes obviously hoping he gets picked up by mainstream tv and she can cash in.

Doubt that will happen

Reactions: 5
Guuyyysss oh my god!! I know this woman! I’m DEAD this is the most random ‘couple’ I’ve ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guuyyysss oh my god!! I know this woman! I’m DEAD this is the most random ‘couple’ I’ve ever seen!
Please tell all!

He made the Daily Mail sidebar of shame, so presumably he has an agent who's done a Max Clifford style press release? All I can is...his poor kids 🥴

Reactions: 2
I saw Danny in the Daily Mail today and certainly didn’t expect to see him there. I remember him saying he was widowed so I should be happy he’s found somebody but it seems a strange pairing.

I don’t watch his videos any more but one of them when he reviewed a Munchie box ie boxed meal to feed a family of 4 had me in tears, it’s so funny, some of the lines he comes out with.

Anyway, hoping he doesn’t get his fingers burned.

Reactions: 1
I saw Danny in the Daily Mail today and certainly didn’t expect to see him there. I remember him saying he was widowed so I should be happy he’s found somebody but it seems a strange pairing.

I don’t watch his videos any more but one of them when he reviewed a Munchie box ie boxed meal to feed a family of 4 had me in tears, it’s so funny, some of the lines he comes out with.

Anyway, hoping he doesn’t get his fingers burned.

Come join the fun haha

Reactions: 2
He really is a very silly man to allow himself to be trapped like this. Surely he must ask himself what she sees in this morbidly obese man. I think we all know the answer. I've seen her on his and her own channel and she comes over as fame hungry and absolutely desperate. They met in November, engaged one month later, and now a kid on the way four months later. I think we all know how this ends...

Reactions: 4
What I don’t get is, from her YouTube channel, they were actively trying to conceive. Why would you try for a baby with a man who has had a vasectomy?!

• Wow
And when she had said she didn't want to have sex before marriage? None of this makes any sense