Rate My Takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His career has seems to have hit a bit of a rocky road. There's all sorts of mad stuff going on with that woman who also has a channel. She posts really weird videos of them talking nonsense. Also the comments on his videos now all seem to slate him, especially as his last one was trying re-heated Pizza at a petrol station and giving it a 10. I think the happy-go-lucky Peter Kaye wannabe mask is slipping.

Reactions: 4
I honestly found it really awful him calling the new fiancé 😧 the “love of my life” - how heartbreaking for the kids

Yep a very odd move. Probably both deserve each other and the train wreck that's coming

His career has seems to have hit a bit of a rocky road. There's all sorts of mad stuff going on with that woman who also has a channel. She posts really weird videos of them talking nonsense. Also the comments on his videos now all seem to slate him, especially as his last one was trying re-heated Pizza at a petrol station and giving it a 10. I think the happy-go-lucky Peter Kaye wannabe mask is slipping.
What's her channel called? I did think they seemed a very odd match what with him being a heart attack waiting to happen and her being a vegan that's into fitness or whatever. Aldo agree that calling her the love of his life was awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What's her channel called? I did think they seemed a very odd match what with him being a heart attack waiting to happen and her being a vegan that's into fitness or whatever. Aldo agree that calling her the love of his life was awful.
Sophie Mei Lan is her name and it comes up when you youtube it

I wonder what has attracted her to a obese unattractive man ? ...Yip its his money

She's a good digger she's been desperate for fame for years
Screenshot_20230115-202517.png

Yeah I've just stopped watching altogether and the recommendations have drifted off youtube so no idea when he even uploads anymore. It's clear he's just in it for the cash now.

Reactions: 6
I’m so sad he’s taken the wrong path…a year ago I bloody loved his videos 😭 I liked that he kept working at the butchers, then in one video I noticed him mutter, “I used to work at a butchers,” and I thought, oh no, Danny’s changed. Now this girlfriend who’s clearly up to no good. Maybe it was a case of too popular, too quickly.

Reactions: 7
Everything is a 10/10, so it's not authentic. He could be served up some trash from the fridge in poundland and he'd still rate it a 10/10

• Haha
I can't believe he's been took in with the good digger surely he must know she's just a opportunist and wouldn't look twice at him if he wasn't "famous"

I can't believe he's been took in with the good digger surely he must know she's just a opportunist and wouldn't look twice at him if he wasn't "famous"
Honestly I think a lot of men are taken in by this as they think they are more attractive than they are

Havent watched him since my last post on this thread in feb last year.
Decided that there was only so much repetitive content i can put up with.
Dont hate the bloke by any means, i did see his engagement post on twitter a while ago and its obvious shes only with him for exposure.
I’ll probably shuffle back in when his relationship goes tits up.

Really dont know how he can mix up his content when it really is a one trick pony set up.

Is anyone here still subscribed to his YouTube?
Never was, just used to watch the videos when I was working weekends on my own. It was an okay time filler for a bit but I moved on. Like most people I think.

Reactions: 3