Rate My Takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My father is obsessed with him! I like his videos personally too! I’d like to go and try some of the stuff he’s eaten!

Reactions: 2
All the fans talking to him is just annoying he needs to go to quiter areas
There's one where a girl starts trolling him asking him why he's copying Peter Kay which is quite funny. I think he just purposely plonks himself right on the thoroughfare. I guess so more people will ask what he's doing and he may get more views from it

He went to a nice cafe recently in my town. Honestly, didn't need him to come and review it. Everyone locally already knows it's a really nice place to go.

I like him but every review is the same. He needs to actually be a bit critical, surely not every takeaway is great. I get he might be scared of ruining a takeaways reputation though.

Reactions: 5
I agree he probably isn't being genuine but he won't be wanting to lose them business ? Or get a law suit lol

Reactions: 1
I agree he probably isn't being genuine but he won't be wanting to lose them business ? Or get a law suit lol
Yeah. His last one was a bit more critical tbf. Fish and chips that were a tiny portion, costly, and he wasn't keen on the batter.

I do really like him, he seems like a genuinely nice guy. But his rating system never reflects what he actually thinks of the food. Like sometimes you can tell he thinks the food is crap and he’ll still give it a goodish score. I think that may be just him being a nice guy and not wanting to slate someones business.

my main issue is with the filler parts when hes waffling on whilst driving and the bits where hes waiting for the food, i understand why they keep it in but for me its just boring so i end up skipping most of the video and just watch where hes trying the food.

his videos have become quite samey but thats the nature of the beast. I just hope he doesnt start getting guests on or gets snapped up by tv producers, the authenticity will have gone from it for me then.

Reactions: 3
He's already part of the youtube machine. I think it changed when he started doing merch and all the present opening videos. It might get a bit better if he gets to travel out of the UK more. There's only so many dull looking UK takeaways people will want to see. He'd probably do well with a bit of a tour of America.

He's already part of the youtube machine. I think it changed when he started doing merch and all the present opening videos. It might get a bit better if he gets to travel out of the UK more. There's only so many dull looking UK takeaways people will want to see. He'd probably do well with a bit of a tour of America.
The merch is terrible. Who wants to buy a hoodie with 'rate my takeaway' on it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I struggle to believe that anybody would ever want to wear his merchandise. Just why?

And the near half an hour video of him shopping for a new chair? There isn't enough time before death to waste watching something like that.

• Haha
He went to a nice cafe recently in my town. Honestly, didn't need him to come and review it. Everyone locally already knows it's a really nice place to go.
To be fair isn’t the idea to maybe encourage people from out of town too? He seems to go to the areas the townsfolk know of and are held in high regard - that Leggers Inn one in Dewsbury he went to is pretty well known (and I’m not even from Dewsbury). He gets recommendations I think