Rate My Takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he needs to broaden his horizons now, I was his biggest fan but now I barely watch and if I do I just fast forward to the eating , he needs to start going to dirty looking places greasy spoons ECT

Reactions: 2
Does he ever eat before about the 15 minute mark? We really do not need to see him driving the car, parking the car, actually buying the parking ticket, walking to the restaurant, choosing what to have, ordering the food, paying for the food, setting up the table, waiting ages for the food. It's just so bloody tedious.

Reactions: 5
I think he should start vlogging his day today life too , that would be more interesting than the eating ones

I forgot about all the singing he does with the high pitched voice modulation put over it. He clearly thinks this is really entertaining. It isn't.

• Haha
They should start off at the car so he can get his catchphrase in or whatever then cut to when he's just about to enter the place

Reactions: 3
Ive binged watched a load over the past few weeks as i tried to get a few videos behind around 6 months ago so i could watch them in bulk on the weekends as i really enjoyed the videos at that time but i ended up just stopping watching altogether. So i ended up 5 months behind on the videos.

Im around 3 months behind now, up to October 5th. Bonus now is i can get through them all really quick as i just fast forward to the eating parts so that brings them down to like 10 mins long.
When you binge watch it does really just confirm that all the videos are samey. Only so many “oooh yeah” and “its a solid 10 from me” until it becomes irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ive binged watched a load over the past few weeks as i tried to get a few videos behind around 6 months ago so i could watch them in bulk on the weekends as i really enjoyed the videos at that time but i ended up just stopping watching altogether. So i ended up 5 months behind on the videos.

Im around 3 months behind now, up to October 5th. Bonus now is i can get through them all really quick as i just fast forward to the eating parts so that brings them down to like 10 mins long.
When you binge watch it does really just confirm that all the videos are samey. Only so many “oooh yeah” and “its a solid 10 from me” until it becomes irritating.
Like that fries place in Sheffield this week. He said he'd had better fries elsewhere and these just tasted like frozen ones but at the end he still gave it a 10!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

He really does need to sort out the rating system

Reactions: 4
I don't mind him but he can sometimes overdo the Peter Kaye act. The gift opening was funny at first with all the tat being sent to him. I think he's son is the one who does all the filming.

I don't mind him but he can sometimes overdo the Peter Kaye act. The gift opening was funny at first with all the tat being sent to him. I think he's son is the one who does all the filming.
It's his brother I heard

Can't believe he's still on about that car and Hyundai not getting back to him. He was trying to call them out but instead he's given them a great ad by constantly moaning about how much he wants to keep it.

Maybe look at the terms of the lease next time

Yeah every time he says "Back on the road again" it reminds me of Max and Paddy

Reactions: 1
So i see he’s bought a takeaway business.

The whole video made me cringe all the way through. It just wasnt one of his “natural Danny” videos. Maybe he was nervous i dunno🤷🏼‍♀️

So i see he’s bought a takeaway business.

The whole video made me cringe all the way through. It just wasnt one of his “natural Danny” videos. Maybe he was nervous i dunno🤷🏼‍♀️
Where's he said this? I don't see a video

Where's he said this? I don't see a video
In the last 2 mins of his latest video titled “ The One Takeaway I Couldn't Rate”

The place hes going to is the one he co-owns and announces it at the end

In the last 2 mins of his latest video titled “ The One Takeaway I Couldn't Rate”

The place hes going to is the one he co-owns and announces it at the end
Oh right. It would have got far more views if he put something about it in the title

I get that the longer the videos, the more money he makes from them but the amount of filler he pads these out with is as shameless as it is boring. There was one recently that lasted 30 minutes and he didn't have a bite to eat till after the 22 minute mark. There's just no need for that.

Surely he's jumped the shark or whatever by buying a takeaway. He's no longer a guy walking around rating places (not that they were ever realistic scores anyway)