Random fact about yourself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My period used to send me so crazy every month i ended up with a full hysterectomy at the age of 40 just to save my life 🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve had laser eye surgery to treat short-sightedness and went from wearing glasses all day every day, to not needing them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I shared a surname ( my maiden name) with a famous ( now retired) footballer. I was on a training course in a hotel in Birmingham a long time ago and I saw said footballer in the reception area , when I went check out all of his room service and beers had been charged to my room 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I entered competition and won tickets to the premier of the first pirates of the Caribbean film and wore 3/4 satin combat pants that I spilt a whole bottle of WKD down and had to walk down the red carpet as the competition winners. My mate lent me her tiny jacket to tie around me to make me look casual. I still bleeping cringe about it to this day 😫😫 thank duck there are no videos or photo evidence of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I get it. You didn't want to be called Slaphead.
I used to get that ALL the time. My boyfriend and brother are also always telling me that my forehead is so big if I don't cover it with my fringe an aeroplane might mistake it for a landing strip :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to get that ALL the time. My boyfriend and brother are also always telling me that my forehead is so big if I don't cover it with my fringe an aeroplane might mistake it for a landing strip :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well you should point out that a high forehead is a sign of more up-top, brains-wise!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have had brain surgery three times. The surgeon gave me a DVD of them operating on me, as well. I think the reasoning was in case I went on holiday and dropped dead (well not dead, but got ill) the surgeons there would be able to carry out the operation. The DVD itself is stored inside a copy of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. I have watched it, through my fingers, it's grim. Lots of drilling. :sick: Surprised I have a brain left, haha!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have had brain surgery three times. The surgeon gave me a DVD of them operating on me, as well. I think the reasoning was in case I went on holiday and dropped dead (well not dead, but got ill) the surgeons there would be able to carry out the operation. The DVD itself is stored inside a copy of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. I have watched it, through my fingers, it's grim. Lots of drilling. :sick: Surprised I have a brain left, haha!
Hope no one fancies a game of Sonic Vs Luigi fencing and ends up watching brain surgery! That’s so cool though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have been tested and have a genius level IQ but you wouldn't think it if you met me and, now due to lockdown, I can barely remember anything these days. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 7