Random fact about yourself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bored so I’ll contribute some more;

- I was on Question Time and spoke to David Dimbleby - I was only on TV for about 10 seconds but 😆
- I can’t ride a bike
- I can play the flute
- I saw Donald Trump in his car when I visited Washington DC in 2018 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m double jointed.
Sung in two songs that you can buy on iTunes, third one to be released soon.
Tried so hard to learn how to braid hair. Watched countless you tube tutorials and I still can’t do it properly 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have voluntary nystagmus, which basically means I can make my eyeballs vibrate on command.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can bite all the chocolate from a Malteser in my mouth without using fingers or crushing the honeycomb bit :D

Reactions: 4
Trigger - lots of vomit. Apologies in advance!!

When I throw up it’ll often come out of my nose. That’s the fact about me. Read on for disgusting storytime:

I was once a bit drunk and eating mussels. Ate/drank too much and was sick and started vomitting. Hadn’t chewed properly and half chewed mussel came out my nose.
Thought it was my brains and freaked the eff out. I cannot tell you how much it hurts to have a mussel come out a nostril.

also have to be careful eating haribo as they can shoot out my nostril too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Trigger - lots of vomit. Apologies in advance!!

When I throw up it’ll often come out of my nose. That’s the fact about me. Read on for disgusting storytime:

I was once a bit drunk and eating mussels. Ate/drank too much and was sick and started vomitting. Hadn’t chewed properly and half chewed mussel came out my nose.
Thought it was my brains and freaked the eff out. I cannot tell you how much it hurts to have a mussel come out a nostril.

also have to be careful eating haribo as they can shoot out my nostril too.
That’s so funny yet disgusting 🤮 😂

Reactions: 1