Random fact about yourself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit like the random fact about anything thread but just something random about yourself instead

I'm double jointed!

Reactions: 6
Im the most boring person ever, Im not sure I can think of anything interesting.

I was in the top 1% of Taylor Swift listeners on Spotify last year! 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Im the most boring person ever, Im not sure I can think of anything interesting.

I was in the top 1% of Taylor Swift listeners on Spotify last year! 🥴
I’m also incredibly boring. I was in the top 0.5% of Westlife listeners on Spotify last year 😂 I think that’s my biggest accomplishment to date!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was born in an ambulance in the carpark outside the maternity wing. The top of my head made an appearance as the ambulance pulled up. Sorry mum 😀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can raise and lower my eyebrows and make my hairline move back and forth, like I’m wearing a wig. (Maybe loads of people can do this, but any family and friends I know can’t and they think it’s quite amusing.)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A bit like the random fact about anything thread but just something random about yourself instead

I'm double jointed!
Me too!

And every time I see you've posted I can't get that Harry Styles song out of my head!

I used to date someone famous ... no, I will not reveal his name; yes, he is someone you will all know. He wasn't very well known at the time; he just came to NZ to film something. I thought it was serious but he never asked me to go back to his home country after filming finished and subsequently married someone else. Oh well.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I bought the most lemons in my local sainsburys & started early menopause at 17(which even now shocks any medical staff)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I was in the local papers because my waters broke in a public place. I can't put where as it would be outing myself 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've been emailed by Mark's and sparks to say that I was in the top 10 of purchasing beef joints in the area and top 3 of orange juice.
I know, it's shameful😞

I have so many more but alas they are rude and not about my shopping habits🤣

Youngest church organist in UK. Weird, but there we are. I never play now.
I used to play the church organ too...sshhhh, don't tell anyone😉
My teacher had a breakdown and kept eating red peppers during my lessons....slightly off putting 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6